• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival games out at sea

Should this map be added?

• Total voters

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Honestly too much water we already have a map like this and you know which one not only like it because of the water but judging from the pictures, Just like breeze it has very very similar land marks, volcano, parkour tower, big ship, little ship. I just don't think the majority would like this map too much, they would notice the map is like breeze and maybe that wouldn't matter. I don't really like how it's built (not just because of the breeze thing.)
This is my opinion.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Honestly too much water we already have a map like this and you know which one not only like it because of the water but judging from the pictures, Just like breeze it has very very similar land marks, volcano, parkour tower, big ship, little ship. I just don't think the majority would like this map too much, they would notice the map is like breeze and maybe that wouldn't matter. I don't really like how it's built (not just because of the breeze thing.)
This is my opinion.
:(

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Let me clear something up when i said "I don't like how its built" I messed that up i meant to say more like i don't like how it's built for a survival games map. I think just as a build or just as a map its great!

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Let me clear something up when i said "I don't like how its built" I messed that up i meant to say more like i don't like how it's built for a survival games map. I think just as a build or just as a map its great!
ahahahahaha :p how is it a good build??? :p :p :p :pPPPPPPPPPPP

Reaction score
Mate I am pretty sure that everywhere in the world the lifesaver flags are red and yellow, so yer get your facts right cx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci