• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival games out at sea

Should this map be added?

• Total voters

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wow... i don't know why you would necro this thread this is my first map and its pathetic :confused:
It looks very great, with shaders. Could you maybe post some pics without shaders, I wanna see how it would look while playing it.

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally I voted yes because I like the idea... I hate water maps and fighting in water but if I get something good in the center then I won't be complaining!

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks very great, with shaders. Could you maybe post some pics without shaders, I wanna see how it would look while playing it.
there are many pics without shaders through the thread
Personally I voted yes because I like the idea... I hate water maps and fighting in water but if I get something good in the center then I won't be complaining!
i don't no why you guys like this map it was my first attempt and apart from the nice corn the map is actually pretty bad

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
You basically stole landmarks from Breeze Island, I mean, volcano, big boat, small boat, parkour tower? I vote no.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
M
You basically stole landmarks from Breeze Island, I mean, volcano, big boat, small boat, parkour tower? I vote no.
MY GODDDDDDD LOOK THROUGH THE PAST 10 MESSAGES!!! SOMEONE NECRO'D THE THREAD NOW PEOPLE ARE CRAPPING THEMSELVES! THIS IS A CRAP MAP!!!! just wanted to get that out there
Breeze island 3, in a bad version
*.* is all that's needed

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
What's the radius?

Also can you put this in a schematic? It is easier to add a schematic to a world for me :) I'm sure everyone would love if you did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci