• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survivor - [Season I]

What do you think of this event?

• Awesome idea- can't wait for the event!

Votes: 72 96.0%
  • Not a fan. (please leave ideas to improve below!)

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
In the end, the first Survivor did not go down so well >.> There's a first time for everything, and this unfortunately did not go so well.

Thank you all so much for sticking with the event, even though it got crazy. I will work on revisions for the event, and it will hopefully go much smoother next time, and the same teams will participate if they are available.

For whatever it's worth, Yellow Team was victorious in the end.

Once again, thank you all so much for supporting, and participating in this event. I will work on revisions, and hopefully improve it a lot so it can run much smoother next time around.

<3

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
So next time the same people get to play in it? Seems legit.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
In the end, the first Survivor did not go down so well >.> There's a first time for everything, and this unfortunately did not go so well.

Thank you all so much for sticking with the event, even though it got crazy. I will work on revisions for the event, and it will hopefully go much smoother next time, and the same teams will participate if they are available.

Once again, thank you all so much for supporting, and participating in this event. I will work on revisions, and hopefully improve it a lot so it can run much smoother next time around.

<3
Develop cake with more saturation xD

So next time the same people get to play in it? Seems legit.
Trust me, the whole event was a mess and it didn't go as planned at all. It only seems fair to give them the experience intended.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

<3
I feel like I missed out :p What happened?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score

<3
Hon arable mention to orange who almost clutched with 2 members? :p soggypickle

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like I missed out :p What happened?
  • Each island had different resources
  • We had to keep feeding them with cake
  • People were punching people off in the parkour
  • Some people in some teams had to go
  • The event started nearly an hour later than it was supposed to
That's just a part of it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Each island had different resources
  • We had to keep feeding them with cake
  • People were punching people off in the parkour
  • Some people in some teams had to go
  • The event started nearly an hour later than it was supposed to
That's just a part of it.
Lol :p We should probably have some food on the next one, a plugin to prevent PvP and make the islands actually exactly the same :p
Also, be ready early so it doesn't start late :p People leaving early isn't something really controllable, but you could have subs at the ready to replace people leaving.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol :p We should probably have some food on the next one, a plugin to prevent PvP and make the islands actually exactly the same :p
Also, be ready early so it doesn't start late :p People leaving early isn't something really controllable, but you could have subs at the ready to replace people leaving.
Yeah, Jake was redoing the whole freaking map so we gave the file a little late :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci