• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survivor - [Season I]

What do you think of this event?

• Awesome idea- can't wait for the event!

Votes: 72 96.0%
  • Not a fan. (please leave ideas to improve below!)

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I'm truly sorry for the mishaps with the map. I think I represent the whole team Apollo when I say that we could have done a better job. It was a busy week for me, and also most people on the team too. Because of this, we were cut to the last minute to finish this, and rushing always mean error. If you will allow us, I think we will do better and spend more time on the next one. Hopefully we will get more done because we understand what you want.

As for the way the event went, you can't really blame yourself for that. People punching eachother isn't too controllable if you didn't have time to think it through. Anyways, I hope the pvp arena was a success because it sure was sexy. I enjoyed working with you and making the map. Thank you for the opportunity :). Hope we can get involved in the future.

~plg21

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
This is not a necro since its on topic still. Will there be a season 2? Also, a bit late but I loved it, it was fun

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? ;-;
If I'm not mistaken, that's what she said. The last survivor game was quite a mess, and Duck, along with the rest of the organizers of the event, believe the originally selected tributes should have the opportunity to experience Survivor as it was meant to be intentionally.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, that's what she said. The last survivor game was quite a mess, and Duck, along with the rest of the organizers of the event, believe the originally selected tributes should have the opportunity to experience Survivor as it was meant to be intentionally.
Well if it truly was a mess, then I understand. They should be able to actually play it the way it was meant to be. Well if that's the guess then I don't really care. I just said that because I thought if one group of people had already experienced it, shouldn't another group get to live that experience. But now that I know this I guess it is fair.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Well if it truly was a mess, then I understand. They should be able to actually play it the way it was meant to be. Well if that's the guess then I don't really care. I just said that because I thought if one group of people had already experienced it, shouldn't another group get to live that experience. But now that I know this I guess it is fair.
It was a big mess, it got all screwed up and we all just went around killing at the end before everything was finished. And only some people want to be in it again, so there will be some spots to be in it again

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Trust me, I was one of the organizers, and it was a complete mess. There was no food on the island, so we constantly had to place cakes on each island, teleporting people to the selected arenas was also a huge hassle, the parkour was unfair since carpets on the ground could be used to one's advanage, so we had to flood the place and collect all the carpets fast enough. The person that ended up winning that challenge won it unfairly. These are just a few of the issues we had at the time.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
You said we all get free spots if we want right?
Are you kidding me? ;-;
What Sim_Man said is true- participating members from the last event who are available are invited to participate in season two, since the first season was a disaster.

Do keep in mind, however, applications will be available for the remaining spots of people who can't make it from last season, or don't want too, etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci