• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - We're back!

You excited? :D

• Total voters

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

• Your IGN: SuperxAndrew
  • Skype Account: SuperxAndrewMC
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo?: I would like to be considered for Team Apollo because I want a group of people to build with. It gets quite lonely creating by myself and I think it would be cool to be a part of a team with a great reputation.
  • What experience do you have?: I have been building on Minecraft for nearly 3 years. I have built 2 community (forum) favorite MCSG maps. I have led my own build team (when creating Zone 85).
    My Maps:
    Zone 85
    Shady Hollow
  • Are you in any other build teams?: Team Elite I think, but that doesn't really count. I don't even build with them. It was mostly for the TS rank. xD
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone): All of the above.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds:Seeing as I linked my maps above and I don't really have any other builds saved to take pictures of, I will just show you guys some of the builds from my current map in progress:

You have been accepted for a trial build!

I will contact to further over Skype!

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: FloppyMonitor
  • Skype Account: floppymonitor
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I would like to join the build team so i can just have fun and relax while building.
  • What experience do you have? I have been in one other build team.
  • Are you in any other build teams? I was in Turtle Alliance Build Team.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) Builder!
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: https://imgur.com/a/EgfFQ

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score

• Your IGN: jockster2002
  • Skype Account: matty_ninja, but Ginger still has me from when i was supposed to get a trial last time.
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I really want to be a part of a good build team because i can't give anything else to MCGamer as i can't become a moderator, obvious reasons why. :p
  • What experience do you have? I used to be in an old build team called Team Scattershot run by Mr_Dice, who now has VIP for a Team Elite map. I also once was supposed to get a trial for the old Team Apollo but me and Ginger never got round to it. That was when Team Apollo disbanded.
  • Are you in any other build teams? Not at this precise moment.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) I am currently only a Builder but if necessary i could probably learn Redstone or Terraforming.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: My basic cornacopia

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: FloppyMonitor
  • Skype Account: floppymonitor
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I would like to join the build team so i can just have fun and relax while building.
  • What experience do you have? I have been in one other build team.
  • Are you in any other build teams? I was in Turtle Alliance Build Team.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) Builder!
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: https://imgur.com/a/EgfFQ

• Your IGN: jockster2002
  • Skype Account: matty_ninja, but Ginger still has me from when i was supposed to get a trial last time.
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I really want to be a part of a good build team because i can't give anything else to MCGamer as i can't become a moderator, obvious reasons why. :p
  • What experience do you have? I used to be in an old build team called Team Scattershot run by Mr_Dice, who now has VIP for a Team Elite map. I also once was supposed to get a trial for the old Team Apollo but me and Ginger never got round to it. That was when Team Apollo disbanded.
  • Are you in any other build teams? Not at this precise moment.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) I am currently only a Builder but if necessary i could probably learn Redstone or Terraforming.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: My basic cornacopia
You have been accepted for a trial build!

I will contact to further over Skype!

LeeTeayeon

Survivor
Reaction score
Your IGN:ViceCaptain

Skype Account:vicecaptainmcsg

Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo?I want to build a map for mcsg.

What experience do you have? I own a build team and I like to build in a spare time

Are you in any other build teams?The Universal Network

What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone)Builder

Pictures/Videos of your previous builds:
http://m.imgur.com/OyqyE6N,8GI4ums,UlLlnos,U7XUA1k,wkp781Y,YcaFtCk,TRmkjFD

I will provide way more detailed work add me on skype.

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Joel already gave me whitelist and i built on the server... However, i did use a googled picture. I know i failed the trial, so when can i apply again and create my own work?
Thx- Floppy

Tommychef123

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: Tommychef123
  • Skype Account: tomas.belmar.costa
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I am looking for build teams and when I saw Team Apollo was back open I was like: http://luxepearllife.files.wordpres...a_gif_hell_yeah_by_redwolfmoon666-d45tz1e.gif
  • What experience do you have?I am mostly good at interior. You can't get me wrong. I got accepted in Team Helix for interior designing and I hope to be able to apply with that (I can build the house if you want)
  • Are you in any other build teams? I am in Team Helix (currently making SG California with them), another build team with no name but we are currently making a server called "Shaycraft" all together.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) Builder (as in exterior)
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds:
    this one is from my build team ^ and this one v

This was one of my 1st builds v

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/survival-games-california-50-wip.108160/ I worked on a LOT of interior on this, for some reason they put me down as builder but the only thing I did besides interior were some elaborate palm trees :p

If it is needed I will provide with more screenshots, since this last one is old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci