• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - We're back!

You excited? :D

• Total voters

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: Jccandfriends
  • Skype Account: mmamaster245
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I have been building maps with my friends forever, but i realized that being in a team is a lot more efficient. Also i wouldnt get credit for my builds in a team like redforest or team elite.
  • What experience do you have? I have made several capture the wool maps and i have made several hunger games maps that i was told were going to be accepted to hive but got discontinued.
  • Are you in any other build teams? Not at the moment.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone): I am a very detailed builder and i am really good with teraforming and making things look natural. Also i am good with making the "abandoned look".
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: I made the map canada on zinnia, i will show you if add me on skype.
You have been accepted for a trial build!

(forgot to post this xD)

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Your IGN:ShakeSchack
  • Skype Account:american.nomad52
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo?: Because it produces high quality maps and i want to be a part of it.
  • What experience do you have?: I was the owner of my own build team, and i built a map on which i did all of the terraforming
  • Are you in any other build teams? no
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) Builder and Terraformer.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: http://imgur.com/a/5gzaI (These are the only screenshots i have of the map currently. I am trying to convert the world from 1.5 to 1.7 so i can get more)

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Your IGN:ShakeSchack
  • Skype Account:american.nomad52
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo?: Because it produces high quality maps and i want to be a part of it.
  • What experience do you have?: I was the owner of my own build team, and i built a map on which i did all of the terraforming
  • Are you in any other build teams? no
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) Builder and Terraformer.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: http://imgur.com/a/5gzaI (These are the only screenshots i have of the map currently. I am trying to convert the world from 1.5 to 1.7 so i can get more)

I will contact to further over Skype!

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: Reesester11

Why do you want to be apart of team apolo: I would love to be apart of team apolo because this team seems very professional and awesome, and I love build teams with these qualities, such as Team apolo!

Experience: I have been a builder in some build teams before, such as keralis build team on his creative server. Also I have worked with some big projects on the server such as The castle which took us a couple of months which is the biggest build on any server! Also I am a very detailed builder/ terraformer.

Are you in any other build teams: no not right now.

Position you are applying for: I am applying for terraformer.

Photos of your builds: click the link to see some of my builds --->
https://reesester11.imgur.com/all/

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ign: Reesester11

Why do you want to be apart of team apolo: I would love to be apart of team apolo because this team seems very professional and awesome, and I love build teams with these qualities, such as Team apolo!

Experience: I have been a builder in some build teams before, such as keralis build team on his creative server. Also I have worked with some big projects on the server such as The castle which took us a couple of months which is the biggest build on any server! Also I am a very detailed builder/ terraformer.

Are you in any other build teams: no not right now.

Position you are applying for: I am applying for terraformer.

Photos of your builds: click the link to see some of my builds --->
https://reesester11.imgur.com/all/

I will contact to further over Skype!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score

• Your IGN: SuperxAndrew
  • Skype Account: SuperxAndrewMC
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo?: I would like to be considered for Team Apollo because I want a group of people to build with. It gets quite lonely creating by myself and I think it would be cool to be a part of a team with a great reputation.
  • What experience do you have?: I have been building on Minecraft for nearly 3 years. I have built 2 community (forum) favorite MCSG maps. I have led my own build team (when creating Zone 85).
    My Maps:
    Zone 85
    Shady Hollow
  • Are you in any other build teams?: Team Elite I think, but that doesn't really count. I don't even build with them. It was mostly for the TS rank. xD
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone): All of the above.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds:Seeing as I linked my maps above and I don't really have any other builds saved to take pictures of, I will just show you guys some of the builds from my current map in progress:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci