• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I may join. Do I need to talk via voice? I don't use TS and I don't give away my Skype, but I can check the forums at least one a day, and there's always chat.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I may join. Do I need to talk via voice? I don't use TS and I don't give away my Skype, but I can check the forums at least one a day, and there's always chat.
I'm sure we can work something out. We will be using a program called Slack so you don't need to give out your skype.

EDIT:
Can you come on our TeamSpeak for your rank?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
It requires money to join? Oh, well.
No, you can apply. Donating will be an option in the future, but for now it is strictly applications. The link is in the thread towards the bottom. c:

Almighty

Diamond
Reaction score
No, you can apply. Donating will be an option in the future, but for now it is strictly applications. The link is in the thread towards the bottom. c:
I've got two questions then. What are you building? SG Maps, 1vs1 maps, FFA arenas or anything similar to that? What is your timezone? ( I enjoy building with others )

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I've got two questions then. What are you building? SG Maps, 1vs1 maps, FFA arenas or anything similar to that? What is your timezone? ( I enjoy building with others )
Team Atlas will be building maps for MCGamer such as SG maps, Battlegrounds, Color Zone, etc. We will (hopefully) also be doing other projects eventually such as 1v1 maps and FFA arenas. My timezone is CST/CDT, but I know that there are others that are EST/EDT. Most of the build team will more than likely be from the U.S. but we are open to other regions as well.

Almighty

Diamond
Reaction score
Team Atlas will be building maps for MCGamer such as SG maps, Battlegrounds, Color Zone, etc. We will (hopefully) also be doing other projects eventually such as 1v1 maps and FFA arenas. My timezone is CST/CDT, but I know that there are others that are EST/EDT. Most of the build team will more than likely be from the U.S. but we are open to other regions as well.[/QUOTOE] Oh well, I don't know if it woi
Team Atlas will be building maps for MCGamer such as SG maps, Battlegrounds, Color Zone, etc. We will (hopefully) also be doing other projects eventually such as 1v1 maps and FFA arenas. My timezone is CST/CDT, but I know that there are others that are EST/EDT. Most of the build team will more than likely be from the U.S. but we are open to other regions as well.
I live in GMT+1, at what time do you guys build? (Your time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci