• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
rip i didn't get in
my recent builds of a dirt housed failed me

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
First Name: Dillon
Current IGN: MrPickle_
Current Age: 13
Past builds: Helping friend with battlegrounds map
Strengths: Good with trial and error when designing to get that perfect look
Weaknesses: Planning out huge structures to build (I normally accidentally make it uneven and then it is messed up in the middle of the project)
Why do want to join?: Because my best friend (Electrix) recommended me and I haven't gotten much of a chance to show my talents with building. I feel like on a build team I could show my talents.
Tell us about you: I am a modern rodeo cowboy. And no, I do not ride bulls, I rope them. I am in an advanced program at school. I love MCSG, but I am worse than most of my friends at it. However, I'm not a noob.
Why should we accept you?: I feel that I could let my talents shine in your build team. I am good at building magnificent structures in imaginative and fantastic places.
Specialty (Check all that apply):
[ ] Redstoner
[+] Builder
[+] Terraformer
Trial. Please come on our TeamSpeak and we can discuss it further.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MrPickle currently doesn't have TS3, so can you start a forum conversation sending him the directions for slack? His email is
[email protected]

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll probably apply in the next holidays, always looking forward to a new challenge. :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh yes mama Jason is applying! I will get home build and submit that application because I can tell that this build team is my sugar dady

Also because Scott is my spirit animal to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci