• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
First Name: Alex
Current IGN: Silently
Current Age: 14
Past builds: I have built several interior in house etc. Also ive built one of the hubs on Crisp PvP as well as some themed 1v1 arenas I will show if im accepted
Strengths: interior decorating, building structures.
Weaknesses: terraforming
Why do want to join?: to be a suporter of team atlas
Tell us about you: Im 14 years of age, im a freshman, i love to build. i can redstone a little. Im also a current Moderator for crisp.
Why should we accept you?: Well this is my first build team ever, and im interested in developing fundamental strategies
Specialty (Check all that apply):
[ ] Redstoner
[X] Builder
[ ] Terraformer

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
First Name: Alex
Current IGN: Silently
Current Age: 14
Past builds: I have built several interior in house etc. Also ive built one of the hubs on Crisp PvP as well as some themed 1v1 arenas I will show if im accepted
Strengths: interior decorating, building structures.
Weaknesses: terraforming
Why do want to join?: to be a suporter of team atlas
Tell us about you: Im 14 years of age, im a freshman, i love to build. i can redstone a little. Im also a current Moderator for crisp.
Why should we accept you?: Well this is my first build team ever, and im interested in developing fundamental strategies
[ ] Redstoner
[X] Builder
[ ] Terraformer
Trial.
Please come on on the TeamSpeak for your rank.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, thanks! Unfortunatel, i cant be on at this moment until tomorrow after school. Which is at 3:00 pm EST
Sounds good. I should be on around at 4:30 EST, if you want to come on then.

MrPickle

Spectator
Reaction score
i will be applying for your guys clan. I am good friends with Electrix who just got accepted. He recommended that I join!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
i will be applying for your guys clan. I am good friends with Electrix who just got accepted. He recommended that I join!
OK, MrPickle, the applications are in the thread. Just copy and paste it. c:

MrPickle

Spectator
Reaction score
First Name: Dillon
Current IGN: MrPickle_
Current Age: 13
Past builds: Helping friend with battlegrounds map
Strengths: Good with trial and error when designing to get that perfect look
Weaknesses: Planning out huge structures to build (I normally accidentally make it uneven and then it is messed up in the middle of the project)
Why do want to join?: Because my best friend (Electrix) recommended me and I haven't gotten much of a chance to show my talents with building. I feel like on a build team I could show my talents.
Tell us about you: I am a modern rodeo cowboy. And no, I do not ride bulls, I rope them. I am in an advanced program at school. I love MCSG, but I am worse than most of my friends at it. However, I'm not a noob.
Why should we accept you?: I feel that I could let my talents shine in your build team. I am good at building magnificent structures in imaginative and fantastic places.
[ ] Redstoner
[+] Builder
[+] Terraformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member