• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Clenchables

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceHacks

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:KaosInspired
Wins: 53 (reset my stats) + 427 = 480
Mic? Y/N: Y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): joey.cornelius1
Reason why we should accept you:Because i know Force, Magikarp, and GypsyJuice, and i am good at PvP :D (im really bad at this type of question :p)
IGN: FallingSkywards
Wins: 418 (includes my stats now and stats before)
Mic? Y/N: Yes
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): ill pm you
Reason why we should accept you: Because I feel like I am good enough to be in this clan.
Bring up the wins and then reapply

Application
IGN: kenzierocks1
Wins: 350
Mic? Y/N: Yus
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): dawsonmooregamingkenzierocks1
Reason why we should accept you: Cause I think i have a chance at being in a really good clan like this. -Dawson
Accepted for trial

AlecIsTheMan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: AlecIsTheMan
Wins: 260/1451
Mic? Y/N: Y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): choppergunner74
Reason why we should accept you: The reason you should accept me is because i see this clan going far and would love to be along for the ride! Also, i can do your GFX for the clan page :D! Btw i know i don't have the best stats, but i would love it if you could just give me a chance!

zachisbeast12

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:zachisbeast12
Wins:137 but i reset them and i had 277
Mic? Y/N:Razer something
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):U has it
Reason why we should accept you:I have swag swag like caillou i cant 420 blaze it like him all day everday

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
The amount of hackers i've been facing is too damn high... I even faced a team of 3 hackers...

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Application
IGN: daydreamlane
Wins: 147/2743 (Hackers and Clan Battles and Targeters ugh :/)
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Yes its minecraft.butterkings It's Old
Reason why we should accept you: Because I know and I am friends with most of the members and I am pretty good at Pvp in my opinion.

fousey

Tribute
Reaction score
Application
IGN: xxawesomexx01
Wins:437
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Ill Pm you
Reason why we should accept you: I feel like i can make this clan better and help out btw my stats are bad but im way better than my stats even ask ibeaturscore I have improved alot. I hope u can accept me

MCraftGamer35

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MCPvP35
Wins: 2 (Reset Stats, used to be 14 and 80.
Mic? Y/N: Yes.
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Iive.mcpvp35
Reason to be accepted: I feel I should be accepted since I know alot of the players on this roster. My stats are bad because, my pvp skills are good, but I usually play with friends, and lose in deathmatch, I usually go into fights with 2 hearts, idk why. Habit. Lol but I hope I'm accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci