• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Clenchables

Status
Not open for further replies.

57Matthew

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: kingpenguin720
Wins: 350
Mic? Y/N: Yes
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): kingpenguin720
Reason why we should accept you: Because I was in Clenchables before and I know a lot of people in this clan, plus I think I can help out a lot

ForceHacks

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AlecIsTheMan
Wins: 260/1451
Mic? Y/N: Y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): choppergunner74
Reason why we should accept you: The reason you should accept me is because i see this clan going far and would love to be along for the ride! Also, i can do your GFX for the clan page :D! Btw i know i don't have the best stats, but i would love it if you could just give me a chance!
IGN:zachisbeast12
Wins:137 but i reset them and i had 277
Mic? Y/N:Razer something
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):U has it
Reason why we should accept you:I have swag swag like caillou i cant 420 blaze it like him all day everday
Application
IGN: daydreamlane
Wins: 147/2743 (Hackers and Clan Battles and Targeters ugh :/)
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Yes its minecraft.butterkings It's Old
Reason why we should accept you: Because I know and I am friends with most of the members and I am pretty good at Pvp in my opinion.

IGN: MCPvP35
Wins: 2 (Reset Stats, used to be 14 and 80.
Mic? Y/N: Yes.
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Iive.mcpvp35
Reason to be accepted: I feel I should be accepted since I know alot of the players on this roster. My stats are bad because, my pvp skills are good, but I usually play with friends, and lose in deathmatch, I usually go into fights with 2 hearts, idk why. Habit. Lol but I hope I'm accepted!
IGN: SiameseCheez
Wins: 50/250
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Siamese.cheez
Reason why we should accept you: I am good with teams and PVP. I would love to join this clan. I love watching your youtube. I think I am pretty chill and not to annoying. I think it would be a blast to join this clan. Thank You!
This is not a real application because I would be inactive but I would just like to know if you'd accept me

IGN:ErenJaegar12
Wins:120/643
Mic? Y/N:Yes
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Trey.Johnson155
Reason why we should accept you: I would contribute to the clan pretty well 1, I and decent at fns, sword and bow. 2, I am a positive person so I would lighten up the clan if they're feeling bad. 3, I like these clan members and I see most of them in roxbot all the time.
IGN:drkvtr28
Wins:268
Mic? Y/N:Y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):Fusingshadow (u should have me)
Reason why we should accept you: Cuz u know me and im gg mlb pro plz,and i will love to be in this clan again thank you <3
Denied

IGN: ImThatGuy007
Wins:
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): xxmmxx771
Reason why we should accept you: Well Because I have a Really Good Chance to Become One of the Top Clans. And im Really Good in PVP and u can Even Test me Out <3 .
Application
IGN: xxawesomexx01
Wins:437
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Ill Pm you
Reason why we should accept you: I feel like i can make this clan better and help out btw my stats are bad but im way better than my stats even ask ibeaturscore I have improved alot. I hope u can accept me
IGN: kingpenguin720
Wins: 350
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): kingpenguin720
Reason why we should accept you: Because I was in Clenchables before and I know a lot of people in this clan, plus I think I can help out a lot
Accepted for trial

PancakeGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Im currently using an alt MaxiCrouwMc; original acc: PancakeGuy2
Wins: MaxiCrouwMc: 18/185 PancakeGuy2: 4/164
Mic? Y/N: YES
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): PancakeGuy or leodelaghetto69
Reason why we should accept you: Im decent at pvp and want to be in a good clan :D

ForceHacks

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Im currently using an alt MaxiCrouwMc; original acc: PancakeGuy2
Wins: MaxiCrouwMc: 18/185 PancakeGuy2: 4/164
Mic? Y/N: YES
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): PancakeGuy or leodelaghetto69
Reason why we should accept you: Im decent at pvp and want to be in a good clan :D
Denied

Ninja_Bacca123

Spectator
Reaction score
Application
IGN: Ninja_Bacca123
Wins: 180
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): I will tell it if I get accepted
Reason why we should accept you: I feel like this clan has A LOT of potential and I really hope to be part of it's growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci