• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team & Solo-SG Stats

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Yannr Please Close This Thread The question has been answered and is no longer needed. Thank you
<3
Sorry if I come off as a little rude, but there isn't a need to close the thread because it wasn't a question to begin with. He was suggesting an idea that should be discussed by the community, not get the opinion of one player then closed.

As for my thoughts on this idea. I personally don't like the idea. While some teams are there for the fun of playing with friends, there are others who do play to win. Teams are an huge game changer when it comes to these games, for it gives you an advantage over everyone else. I see games with teams in them to be more of a challenge, and winning that game would mean more to me than knowing everyone is solo in a game.

Removing that incentive of your win showing up on a leaderboard would (in my eyes) demotivate players that fire to find ways to defeat teams. Everyone complains about how hard teams are to beat, but they're not invincible if you know good counters to them. Winning a 1v2 motivates me more to play the game than the average 1v1.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry if I come off as a little rude, but there isn't a need to close the thread because it wasn't a question to begin with. He was suggesting an idea that should be discussed by the community, not get the opinion of one player then closed.

As for my thoughts on this idea. I personally don't like the idea. While some teams are there for the fun of playing with friends, there are others who do play to win. Teams are an huge game changer when it comes to these games, for it gives you an advantage over everyone else. I see games with teams in them to be more of a challenge, and winning that game would mean more to me than knowing everyone is solo in a game.

Removing that incentive of your win showing up on a leaderboard would (in my eyes) demotivate players that fire to find ways to defeat teams. Everyone complains about how hard teams are to beat, but they're not invincible if you know good counters to them. Winning a 1v2 motivates me more to play the game than the average 1v1.
i apologize i just msg yannr because he basically covered it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There will be no "Team SG", that will be regular Survival Games and will have its own leaderboard, also known as our current LB. When Solo SG comes out it will be separated into a new and separate leaderboard.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
i apologize i just msg yannr because he basically covered it.
There is always two sides to any suggestion. Reasons supporting it and reasons not to support it. Give the thread some time to develop and get more people's thoughts on the subject. The "Question Answered, Thread Locked" idea should be more reserved for questions with a one-way answer.

As this was a suggestion for what to do with the teams servers once the separation happens, there's is two sides of it, regardless of what's be confirmed already.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I think one main leaderboard is better. Also I was wondering. Are they going to keep the current leaderboard or reset it?
But that would not really work would it? When Solo SG does arrive, the player-base will split into team SG and solo SG groups. In order for this to work probably, 2 separate leaderboards is required.

If we were to remain with one separate leaderboard, people would simply ask for a split.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
But that would not really work would it? When Solo SG does arrive, the player-base will split into team SG and solo SG groups. In order for this to work probably, 2 separate leaderboards is required.

If we were to remain with one separate leaderboard, people would simply ask for a split.

I meant no leaderboards for Team SG but anyways I guess this was a bad suggestion. Thanks for the heads-up I guess.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I meant no leaderboards for Team SG but anyways I guess this was a bad suggestion. Thanks for the heads-up I guess.
There is never a bad suggestion. You thought it would be best for the community right? Then I see nothing wrong with it. Just those who have replied so far just happen to disagree to it.

Don't get down because people ain't agreeing with you. Be glad that it's simply not going unnoticed. c:

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
There is never a bad suggestion. You thought it would be best for the community right? Then I see nothing wrong with it. Just those who have replied so far just happen to disagree to it.

Don't get down because people ain't agreeing with you. Be glad that it's simply not going unnoticed. c:
Very True Well put <3

<3

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
No problem! Would you like this thread locked?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Here I'll help you new guys out, since his question was answered. QA:TL.

You can also report the thread by saying QA:TL also :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci