• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team & Solo-SG Stats

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Ava subv3rsion

I think since this is now a topic, and SOLO sg is coming out "in the near future", it should probably be properly asked b4 released.

Seems like people prefer if solo SG would be on the SAME leaderboards as the normal SG.

I feel like if you put solo SG as its own seperate leaderboards, it will end up only being played by a select few because people want to be on top of the SG leaderboards, not just SG solo leaderboards. Proof of this, is SG classic. Not many people play this.

I'm not really sure if you are planning on making SG solo and normal SG the same thing except just making teaming illegal and adding special things in to discourage the teaming, or if you are planning on making a completely new unique solo game like hive did, but if everything is basically the same, I feel like it should be all 1 leaderboard. Seems like people love how SG is now currently, but just want to play without teamers sometimes.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Ava subv3rsion

I think since this is now a topic, and SOLO sg is coming out "in the near future", it should probably be properly asked b4 released.

Seems like people prefer if solo SG would be on the SAME leaderboards as the normal SG.

I feel like if you put solo SG as its own seperate leaderboards, it will end up only being played by a select few because people want to be on top of the SG leaderboards, not just SG solo leaderboards. Proof of this, is SG classic. Not many people play this.

I'm not really sure if you are planning on making SG solo and normal SG the same thing except just making teaming illegal and adding special things in to discourage the teaming, or if you are planning on making a completely new unique solo game like hive did, but if everything is basically the same, I feel like it should be all 1 leaderboard. Seems like people love how SG is now currently, but just want to play without teamers sometimes.
Hmm, well said. I can agree with certain elements of your post. I too feel like it would be fair if the developers did ask the public what their preference would be, before the Solo SG release.

This would ensure no riot after the release of this update. Overall I agree with you iReven :D.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Ava subv3rsion

I can understand that you want to keep your stats, but reasonably speaking this wouldn't be a good idea. People want solo sg to have their own accomplishments stand out, and if it were kept to the same leaderboard the teams would always come out on top.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Thats a really good idea! I fully support that!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I can understand that you want to keep your stats, but reasonably speaking this wouldn't be a good idea. People want solo sg to have their own accomplishments stand out, and if it were kept to the same leaderboard the teams would always come out on top.
How exactly would teams end up on top? With the servers being seperate, they have nothing to do with eachother. Sure teams win more often than not, but only 1 of those teamers can win every game. To where on solo servers, if you win, you do it by yourself and your odds of winning goes up because you don't have to fight countless teams. In the end, it really evens out. Besides, it would allow people to play with teams when they have friends around, and play solo when they don't and still get their stats up.

I understand that people want their accomplishments to stand out, but I don't think they want to have to start over again with 0 wins like after the reset. We all just started from 0 like 2 months ago? I don't think i'm ready to do that again lol. In all honesty, I don't think people are really gonna care if you win your games on the solo servers, or on the normal sg servers, it's still always gonna be about the wins and ratios.

If anything, if people really want them seperate, do a thing like they did with the combined leaderboards. Have a combined and seperate.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
How exactly would teams end up on top? With the servers being seperate, they have nothing to do with eachother. Sure teams win more often than not, but only 1 of those teamers can win every game. To where on solo servers, if you win, you do it by yourself and your odds of winning goes up because you don't have to fight countless teams. In the end, it really evens out. Besides, it would allow people to play with teams when they have friends around, and play solo when they don't and still get their stats up.

I understand that people want their accomplishments to stand out, but I don't think they want to have to start over again with 0 wins like after the reset. We all just started from 0 like 2 months ago? I don't think i'm ready to do that again lol. In all honesty, I don't think people are really gonna care if you win your games on the solo servers, or on the normal sg servers, it's still always gonna be about the wins and ratios.

If anything, if people really want them seperate, do a thing like they did with the combined leaderboards. Have a combined and seperate.
I agree, I think solo players will come out on top in the end. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci