• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vareide Planet Minecraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3divi

Tribute
Reaction score
When I grow up i want to be a potatoe teamvaeride member!
nevermind, if i am young but i do great job (don't talking of me but a friend that is a great builder) is there even a possibility of becoming a member?
out of the tread: did u find my profile picture nice or offensive?

Info33

Tribute
Reaction score
When I grow up i want to be a potatoe teamvaeride member!
nevermind, if i am young but i do great job (don't talking of me but a friend that is a great builder) is there even a possibility of becoming a member?
out of the tread: did u find my profile picture nice or offensive?
... sorry i dont get it :(

3divi

Tribute
Reaction score
the joke was pretty obvious if u watch the yogscast, for the other part, if my friend is 16 years old but he is a great builder, he must wait?
and the final part was just for my profile picture, is it offensive for someone??
(the cat in the laboratory)

T

TeamVareide

the joke was pretty obvious if u watch the yogscast, for the other part, if my friend is 16 years old but he is a great builder, he must wait?
and the final part was just for my profile picture, is it offensive for someone??
(the cat in the laboratory)
If your friend is 15 or over they are welcome to apply now and I got your yogscast reference!

thanks man, that worked :)
No problem! Plus I'm a girl, Sidera - Team Vareide Community Managment Admin :)

3divi

Tribute
Reaction score
Info33 said:
thanks man, that worked :)
i'm no more surprized when i hear about girls that play minecraft, even in famous group such as teamvaeride or the yogscast, it' obvious that minecraft isn't a game for "men".
It is a vector for the creativity.

Rae

Tribute
Reaction score
a friend told me that like 48% of the mc players a girls or so....
Oh and Sidera I would love to join but just like i wanted to get a mod I am half a year to young for this .... :/
Ouh and could you greet LogicalLama for me... thanks....and btw I´m a huge fan of your work.

T

TeamVareide

a friend told me that like 48% of the mc players a girls or so....
Oh and Sidera I would love to join but just like i wanted to get a mod I am half a year to young for this .... :/
Ouh and could you greet LogicalLama for me... thanks....and btw I´m a huge fan of your work.
Thats a shame! But 6 months really isn't that long and you can build us something awesome for then I'm sure llama can give you tips. I will say hi to llama as well :)

Rae

Tribute
Reaction score
actually its a little less than 5 months :D

Info33

Tribute
Reaction score
If your friend is 15 or over they are welcome to apply now and I got your yogscast reference!

ooops sorry :S thanks though :)

Sidera

Survivor
Reaction score

Btw if anyone is remotely interested who is running the Team Vareide Account atm... HAI!

3divi

Tribute
Reaction score
Btw if anyone is remotely interested who is running the Team Vareide Account atm... HAI!
oh, ok.
Just one thing, is there a place to inform yourself about the recruiment project that you are making?
did I just ask every time here or there is another thread?
example:the way to show you our buildings (just as example)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci