• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vareide Planet Minecraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TeamVareide

oh, ok.
Just one thing, is there a place to inform yourself about the recruiment project that you are making?
did I just ask every time here or there is another thread?
example:the way to show you our buildings (just as example)
I am afraid I don't quite understand what you are asking, if you are asking where to apply you do so on the Team Vareide forums here: http://teamvareide.com/index.php
and you show us your pictures via Imgur :)

deathcombo

Spectator
Reaction score
vareide i am a great builder but i lost my world save =( so i cant show u any of my builds so much to show like castles houses forts etc. =(

JD61798

Spectator
Reaction score
I wish next year would come quick I;m 14 so one more year to go I guess. Id love to join the team. Least it gives me time to build alot of stuff...

T

TeamVareide

vareide i am a great builder but i lost my world save =( so i cant show u any of my builds so much to show like castles houses forts etc. =(
Well there is no time limit to apply so you have plenty of time to build some new things, but we can't accept applications without builds!

I wish next year would come quick I;m 14 so one more year to go I guess. Id love to join the team. Least it gives me time to build alot of stuff...
That is the best way to look at it :)

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well there is no time limit to apply so you have plenty of time to build some new things, but we can't accept applications without builds!

I was looking at some of the Team Vareide Applications, and this one admin (Not sure who he is right now) keeps rejecting each single one of the applications with the same phrase over and over again. - "Your builds to not meet the high standards of our sever". There was this one guy who's build was AMAZING and he got rejected.....

due62

Tribute
Reaction score
That's what all admins do, (the phrases). We have very high standards at TeamVareide so maybe that person who had that amazing build didn't put enough detail into the build or it could be something else.

T

TeamVareide

I was looking at some of the Team Vareide Applications, and this one admin (Not sure who he is right now) keeps rejecting each single one of the applications with the same phrase over and over again. - "Your builds to not meet the high standards of our sever". There was this one guy who's build was AMAZING and he got rejected.....
That's what all admins do, (the phrases). We have very high standards at TeamVareide so maybe that person who had that amazing build didn't put enough detail into the build or it could be something else.
All the Admins know what they are talking about, they are very skilled builders themselves and expect very high standards in applications. I trust the judgement was just. We do have a set of phrases that we use that cover most reasons for denial, as you can imagine if you are answering tonnes of apps you need some go to phrases to speed things up :)

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
i would be honered to join ur team variede i hav plenty of ideas for maps for the survival games

JD61798

Spectator
Reaction score

I don't know what to build... got any ideas? there are so many options to choose from. Can you I've me a theme or something for my first build?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
use materials you wouldn't usually use :p sometimes you can surprise yourself. If you're still not sure, search something random on google like "Castle" and find a picture you like. Start from there, then branch off when your own ideas appear

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
use materials you wouldn't usually use :p sometimes you can surprise yourself. If you're still not sure, search something random on google like "Castle" and find a picture you like. Start from there, then branch off when your own ideas appear
Totally like the idea, but don't copy the whole thing :D #copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci