• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vareide Planet Minecraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TeamVareide

use materials you wouldn't usually use :p sometimes you can surprise yourself. If you're still not sure, search something random on google like "Castle" and find a picture you like. Start from there, then branch off when your own ideas appear
Totally like the idea, but don't copy the whole thing :D #copyright
Yeh be careful about copying others work because we do check! But as long as you don't copy it its ok :)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeh be careful about copying others work because we do check! But as long as you don't copy it its ok :)
I didn't mean a minecraft creation. I meant something in real life :p makes it harder to "steal" the idea :p

deathcombo

Spectator
Reaction score
Well there is no time limit to apply so you have plenty of time to build some new things, but we can't accept applications without builds!
well of course vareide i would not ether but i can tell u this i helped out with the tekkit server

That is the best way to look at it :)

JD61798

Spectator
Reaction score
hmm. Well I don't want to over due it and i don't want to give u guys a a peice of dirt house so... can you guys assign me something too build and ill use my imagination to add to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci