• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamFellowship - Middle Earth (A LOTR MAP!!!!)

Are you excited about this map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finbarr

Spectator
Reaction score
I would donate to a LOTR server. I was really excited when this started up. I helped Cap to build on the world, but only for one or two days. Last I had heard he was having technical difficulties. And after that the project just crashed. I would definalty help someone if they restarted this project. After the project crashed I started making my own LOTR map. I used world painter and I made it almost exactly to the correct geography of Middle Earth. Ill put it up for download so you guys can check it out.

its not perfect though Rohan is way way to small as is Minas Morgul, and Shelobs Lair. My problem with building Minecraft maps is that I get impatient. Overall I guess its a cool map. It still needs some work. My ambition is to build a Middle Earth map that is to scale.

The map I made in version 1.4.7 because theres this really cool LOTR mod that adds Sauron, Orcs, Elves, hobbits, weapons for all of them, Instant structures, horses, wargs, and a ton of other stuff. Its pretty sweet.

Finbarr

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to get my own server up and running but for some reason i cant get my server Ip to actually work. So the server works but nobody can play on it.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to get my own server up and running but for some reason i cant get my server Ip to actually work. So the server works but nobody can play on it.
You have to portforward it c:

Finbarr

Spectator
Reaction score
I have tried. It always says that its invalid or something.

Finbarr

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a bukkit server. I have some really awesome plugins for it. I have the Herobrime plugin, it allows the ops to control Herobrine and make him haunt people or kill them, it allows you to release Herobrine into the world or forbid him spawning. I also have this one plugin called the punishmental plugin. It is awesome. Any one with a server needs it. It allows you tell if someone is hacking or using xray. You give the perpetrator 3 warnings and after that the fun begins. You can delete their entire inventory. You can banish them to the nether or the end. You can bury them, make all monsters within a 50 block radius come to them, you can blind them, you can blow them up, make them catch on fire, cause creepers to spawn next to them, make it so that every time they mine a block that block turns into TNT. I mean its an awesome plugin.

Especially if you want an anti grief server and you get some jerk on it. But, the trick is to not abuse the plugin. Because if you do you will turn people away.

Coolcat596

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN (and Skype, if wanted)-Coolcat596 (both)
Position-I would love to test this map
Age-15
Prior Experiences with Mapmaking- none :) (I do play on a medeavil server)
Building Strengths- medeavil and elf and dwarf builds
Times Available- can work it in at most times
Other Comments- you could use the lord of the rings mod to add CPUs

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked because it has been necro'd.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci