• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TeamInvasion [US]

PancakeGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN - RaZrXViciado
Age - 14
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - ItsAntoYo
Region - US
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - My PvP strength is the Sword/Rod. I do not rod spam I only land 1-3 rods while 1v1ing and I get 5 while 2v1ing/3v1ing. When I use my sword I get 10 clicks per second (cps) and I tend to win a lot of the 1v1s.
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - My weakness is bow. I am decent with a bow and can only get 4 shots while bow fighting someone while I get owned with a bow. If anyone is good with a bow they can take me down.
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - Well this is the first time I applied to be in a clan and my friend who used to be in Rivals told me to try out some day and I am trying today :). Also, this clan has really good players.
{MAKE SURE IT IS GOOD DETAIL}
Screen Shot of stats-
Accepted as a member!

Phantic

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN - SnarfMC
Age - 16
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - snarfmc
Region - pst
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - I am pretty good with the bow, and better than average with the sword and flint and steel.
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Just starting to get used to the rod, but i am improving.
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - I am a dedicated member when it comes to clans, I will try my hardest in what ever it comes to.
Screen Shot of stats- Not too good, but i am very skilled trust me.

{We care about skill not stats}

We hope to see many new faces.
RekCumEnded - Great Pvp'er trust me.

funkydude05

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN - funkydude05
Age -13
Skype Y/N - yes
Region - US (New England)
PvP Strength - My PvP strengths mostly come from block hitting, If i'm equally armored as my opponent but I have a downgraded sword im all for going after them and block hitting.
PvP weaknesses - My weak spot in PvP is definitely Dodging arrows.... I cant seem to dodge them every way I go there's just arrows xD
Why are you willing to join this clan? - I was in a clan a while back and we had a lot of clanbattles and they were extremely fun :) I decided to tryout for another clan to get involved again.

p.s. yes ik my ratio is bad its because I started playing hg before I even knew the controls for minecraft

Attachments

EgKnight

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN - EgKnight
Age - 11
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - egk.night
Region - CDT
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - Swords (1st slot), Flint and Steel (9th slot), Fishing Rod (2nd slot). and a little bit about bows.
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Hackers (All the time, but if i have bow and arrows, i can bow spam him and kill him.)
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] -I am willing to join this because, I have been in so many clans that i haven't found the right teamwork and support i've been thru. Hopefully this clan that im applying to right now will help me build up my pvp strenghts and my teamwork.

Celinehughes

Platinum
Reaction score
To apply, please copy and paste the following format and fill it out:
IGN - crystal287
Age - 12
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - Yup
Region - USA (EST Time)
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - FnS (sometimes), rod, bow spams, water fights, strafes, criticals.
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - FnS, Teams :p
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - I absolutely love playing SG! I want to be competitive, yet have a ton of fun playing with clanmates! I will do anything to join this clan. I know my ratio is bad but that doesn't matter :D! It's the skill not the bill. (what)?
Screen Shot of stats-

GOLD_ninja14

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN - GOLD_ninja14
Age - 17
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - GOLD_ninja14
Region - Midwest
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - secondaries
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Hackers, 3+ teams
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - My girl Megan is in it

Blakedoespvp

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN -blakeg0731
Age -13
Skype Y/N blakedoespvp -
Region -
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - mastered with the rod and and unexpected flint and steels
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Flints and steels make me lose speed
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - because your guys look like a good clan and im willing to do my best to make it in 1

TurquoiseFrog5

Spectator
Reaction score

IGN - TuquoiseFrog
Age- 13
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - Y (TurquoiseFrog5) is my Skype
Region - US
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - Sword fighting, I can get good combos by strafing and I am good at block hitting which reduces a lot of damage.
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Dodging arrows, I am not good at dodging arrows when a team is fighting me they always get arrow shots on me because I do not have a good pattern.
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - I am available a lot of the times for Clan Battles and Scrimmages. My friend told me to go and apply for a clan he said it was loads of fun. So I did.
Screen Shot of stats-

2014-12-13_08.32.38.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci