• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TeamInvasion [US]

Triston_20000

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - xScmloves2partyx
Age - 14
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - Y
Region - US
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - Sword, Ping, Bow, Rod, FnS,
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Lag, Ice Fights
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - Looks like a cool clan to join. I always love to interact with the MCGamer Community by meeting new players and playing with them.
{MAKE SURE IT IS GOOD DETAIL}
Screen Shot of stats- View attachment 40284
Accepted as member

CBeast89

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN -CBeast89 aka Mr_AwesomeGuy3
Age -14
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] -You Have My Skype If not its Ilovekinghc
Region -USA NC aka North Carlina
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - Flint and steal and I can turn fast place the flint and steel and run place and run the fishing rod I can pull of 3 to 4 hit combos with a fishing rod most of the time I get a 2 hit combo over all Im good with the bow I can predict were my target will be going
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Usually Just lag like Fps drops I get 100 fps but sometimes drop to 25 on some maps over all bow spammers and rod spammers
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] -I want to help invasion get to the top of the mcsg leaderboard with me on the team I believe I can help invasion just a little bit more I am a very active player im on basically 6/8 hours a day #Nolife but I will participate in a lot of the CB's And Scrim's
Screen Shot of stats-
2015-01-04_15.59.44.png
2015-01-04_16.10.08.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci