• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TeamInvasion [US]

sik_longboarder123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - sik_longboarder
Age - 14
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - sik_longboarder
Region - Canada xD
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - I enjoy using the rod and bow there my favourite secondaries
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - I do not like teams of 3 only if there stacked :D
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - I'm willing to join this clan because it seems like a good clan because it has good members and it seems pretty good! THANKS FOR READING!

sik_longboarder123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - sik_longboarder
Age - 14
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - sik_longboarder that is my Skype
Region - Canada xD
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] -My favourite secondaries are Flint and steel, rod, and bow!
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Teams of 3 and up are hard to beat only if there are under stacked
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - I want to join this clan because it seems pretty good and i want to join a good clan that has respectful and nice staff! THAN YOU FOR READING!

Reaction score
IGN - BlakeVSGaming or VortexPvP_
Age - 13
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - blakebirger
Region - Cali, USA
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - I am very good at getting the FNS placed at the right time. I am also good with sword combat.
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - Hackers,4 Teams, and defensive hackers
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - I am wiling to join this clan because I am good with leadership and communication when it comes to this. I have been in pretty good clans in the past and I know some of the people in the clan and I would like to help out you guys with CB's and all.
{MAKE SURE IT IS GOOD DETAIL}
Screen Shot of stats-

Attachments

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Omega Challenges you too a Scrim 6v6 5v5 or a 4v4 your choice join our teamspeak ta01.gameservers.com:9131 for more info

Eriebear10

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN - Eriebear10
Age - 11
Skype Y/N [If yes please PM me] - it didn't let me make a Skype name but Triston has it it is Eric Stephens
Region -Pacific
PvP Strength [Please make it detailed] - I am really good at fishing rod FnS teams of 2
PvP weaknesses [Please make it detailed] - bow hackers teams of 3 and above
Why are you willing to join this clan? [Please make it detailed] - I want to join this clan because a lot of my friends are in it like triston and pordigy
{MAKE SURE IT IS GOOD DETAIL}
Screen Shot of stats- my stats right now are 5 out of 58 but I just reset

{We care about skill not stats}

We hope to see many new faces

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci