• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you tell me how i can find it in my RP and delete it if i have it?
I have asked you on skype Quadrum and as always you are ignoring me.
If he's ignoring you it's probably because he has nothing more to say about the issue

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
And why? I wanna find the problem and i dont wanna get banned for this again.
So help me.
You could ask Jezza what he did to your texture pack to get it so bright and ask if he has the same. If so you could screenshare with him and get him banned for getting you banned. After that I would find an other texture pack that doesn't include gamma. Then I'd post an ban dispute of what you have done wrong and why you did use it and why your ban is "unfair" and why they should unban you. I think it is an application for it, but idk, I've never been banned before xD

CaptainFr3sh

Diamond
Reaction score
You could ask Jezza what he did to your texture pack to get it so bright and ask if he has the same. If so you could screenshare with him and get him banned for getting you banned. After that I would find an other texture pack that doesn't include gamma. Then I'd post an ban dispute of what you have done wrong and why you did use it and why your ban is "unfair" and why they should unban you. I think it is an application for it, but idk, I've never been banned before xD[/QUOT
Thank you.
Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci