• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
You could ask Jezza what he did to your texture pack to get it so bright and ask if he has the same. If so you could screenshare with him and get him banned for getting you banned. After that I would find an other texture pack that doesn't include gamma. Then I'd post an ban dispute of what you have done wrong and why you did use it and why your ban is "unfair" and why they should unban you. I think it is an application for it, but idk, I've never been banned before xD
"Get him banned for getting you banned" Nice way to treat your friends. lel

Reaction score
What's your name?: Matt
How old are you?: 17
What’s your ingame name?: TheChurchyHD
In which country do you live?: United Kingdom
Skype/TS name?: Churchy.hd & Churchy
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): I have 301 but the reason its so low because i used to be bad... But i got better and i have been playing since V2
How many games have you played?: 3497
What are your PvP Strengths?: FNS & Bow
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Rod [Slightly] and teams
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I can play as a team really well. I used to play cod a lot and was in a lot of clans.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join TeamSypher because i want to train with you! And play and try and be the best player i can
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accepted me because im decent at pvp and im kind ans can get a long with anyone. I also learn quickly
Which clans have you previously been in? #Unloved #Limitless #FrostBite EU And others
How active will you be?: I will be as active as i can although i am Sr.Mod on cove and work Fridays & Saturdays
What is your favourite map?: VallySide & Holiday resort

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Hello. Eskild never replies to my skype messages I send him, and I'm not sure about Jmullins, but can someone in charge please add me on skype if you're interested in a clan battle? :)
- teku30

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello. Eskild never replies to my skype messages I send him, and I'm not sure about Jmullins, but can someone in charge please add me on skype if you're interested in a clan battle? :)
- teku30
Yasyayayyayay

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
- teku30
You have me on Skype, but I see no messages from you >.>

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Matt
How old are you?: 17
What’s your ingame name?: TheChurchyHD
In which country do you live?: United Kingdom
Skype/TS name?: Churchy.hd & Churchy
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): I have 301 but the reason its so low because i used to be bad... But i got better and i have been playing since V2
How many games have you played?: 3497
What are your PvP Strengths?: FNS & Bow
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Rod [Slightly] and teams
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I can play as a team really well. I used to play cod a lot and was in a lot of clans.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join TeamSypher because i want to train with you! And play and try and be the best player i can
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accepted me because im decent at pvp and im kind ans can get a long with anyone. I also learn quickly
Which clans have you previously been in? #Unloved #Limitless #FrostBite EU And others
How active will you be?: I will be as active as i can although i am Sr.Mod on cove and work Fridays & Saturdays
What is your favourite map?: VallySide & Holiday resort
Someone forgot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci