• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, I am going to tell you something. Me and Eskild are both 16 and 17 years old, we both are in the most crucial part of our school/college lives. Like I said before, I am currently behind in my college courses. I am not going to discuss Eskild's situation, because I don't know if he wants me to. Life > Online Games. Now leave it, or I will contact SrMods.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Okay, I am going to tell you something. Me and Eskild are both 16 and 17 years old, we both are in the most crucial part of our school/college lives. Like I said before, I am currently behind in my college courses. I am not going to discuss Eskild's situation, because I don't know if he wants me to. Life > Online Games. Now leave it, or I will contact SrMods.
Just wondering why you answer here and not on skype

Sam_Hodgson

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for annoying anyone but it has come to my Attention that your clan has not put up your loss Vs InverseSG, Now I am a neutral player so Don't want to argue but it seems a bit Cowardliness not to put up a loss.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for annoying anyone but it has come to my Attention that your clan has not put up your loss Vs InverseSG, Now I am a neutral player so Don't want to argue but it seems a bit Cowardliness not to put up a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci