• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
But still, if u can reply to a post, im sure u can edit the thread :/ im not trying to cause im just saying me reading all of this tells me that you guys aren't really that fair of a clan...
It's pretty hard to go through an entire clan thread and not mess up all of it.
I am sure you guys are annoyed with not having things happen how you want it, but if you really want to start a fight it's better to cover it in Skype. Remember, Real Life > Gaming Life I am sure like everyone would appreciate it if everyone stopped, as people don't like threads filled with flame. Danks
Thanks babe<3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below this line, I don't want to see ANY MORE arguing or flaming. If you do not follow this message, Sr. Staff will be involved

Sam_Hodgson

Diamond
Reaction score
I am sure you guys are annoyed with not having things happen how you want it, but if you really want to start a fight it's better to cover it in Skype. Remember, Real Life > Gaming Life I am sure like everyone would appreciate it if everyone stopped, as people don't like threads filled with flame. Danks
I agree mate, Just a lot of people are annoyed or a little thing and think it should end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci