• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What's your name?:Elliot
How old are you?:15
What’s your ingame name?:OhSoEnglish (alt accounts- mini_jib + SuperdavidioZ)
In which country do you live?: England<3
Skype/TS name?: elliot.lang1 ...TP im getting!
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: yes, gold on my mini_jib account
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): all together about 310<3
What are your PvP Strengths?: Fishing rod and FnS and block hitting and bow!!
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: tems of 3 with good stuff...dats when bow n fns comes in handeh
Why do you want to join?: ZnZi loves me too much, so i got scared then joined his clan...and i wuv kristoffer robin and mullins and aronjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Why should we accept you?: Well, ask arontjuuh he knows, i pvped him alot on cove so ask him <3 and robin aand kristoffer ..and you aswell.
Which clans have you previously been in? Hysteria (leader) and the Force (R.I.P Crackling you will always be in my heart)
How active will you be?: like everyday are u cray cray?
What is your favourite map?: um...um...holiday resort (5 tier 2 chest route :eek:), valleyside, solar frost, Sg4 and breeze!!! oh and sg2 is good!

wuv u kris

Youtube: OhSoEnglish
i havnt uploaded anything yet, but will tonight of me 1v1ing peeps on the cove <3
Your application is now Pending. You will get a response soon

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?:Elliot
How old are you?:15
What’s your ingame name?:OhSoEnglish (alt accounts- mini_jib + SuperdavidioZ)
In which country do you live?: England<3
Skype/TS name?: elliot.lang1 ...TP im getting!
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: yes, gold on my mini_jib account
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): all together about 310<3
What are your PvP Strengths?: Fishing rod and FnS and block hitting and bow!!
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: tems of 3 with good stuff...dats when bow n fns comes in handeh
Why do you want to join?: ZnZi loves me too much, so i got scared then joined his clan...and i wuv kristoffer robin and mullins and aronjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Why should we accept you?: Well, ask arontjuuh he knows, i pvped him alot on cove so ask him <3 and robin aand kristoffer ..and you aswell.
Which clans have you previously been in? Hysteria (leader) and the Force (R.I.P Crackling you will always be in my heart)
How active will you be?: like everyday are u cray cray?
What is your favourite map?: um...um...holiday resort (5 tier 2 chest route :eek:), valleyside, solar frost, Sg4 and breeze!!! oh and sg2 is good!

wuv u kris

Youtube: OhSoEnglish
i havnt uploaded anything yet, but will tonight of me 1v1ing peeps on the cove <3
Accepted! Rank: Trial-Member

Come join our TS: TeamSypher.teamspeak3.com too get to know the players, and how we play. And you will be getting your trial soon. :)

Copa3797

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your name?:Tamaj
How old are you?:14
What’s your ingame name?:Copa3797
In which country do you live?:Slovenija
Skype/TS name?:Copa3797/Copa The Pony
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?:I do not.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350):around 250
What are your PvP Strengths?:bows,FnS
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:Water fights mostly
Why do you want to join?:I've been playing MCSG for ages and i am looking for a good clan to join.
Why should we accept you?:I'm a good pvper,and i have been playing this for a long time.
Which clans have you previously been in?Nitride,Allegiance,Pokemons,Armageddon,Titanium
How active will you be?:I am usually on every day.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What's your name?:Tamaj
How old are you?:14
What’s your ingame name?:Copa3797
In which country do you live?:Slovenija
Skype/TS name?:Copa3797/Copa The Pony
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?:I do not.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350):around 250
What are your PvP Strengths?:bows,FnS
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:Water fights mostly
Why do you want to join?:I've been playing MCSG for ages and i am looking for a good clan to join.
Why should we accept you?:I'm a good pvper,and i have been playing this for a long time.
Which clans have you previously been in?Nitride,Allegiance,Pokemons,Armageddon,Titanium
How active will you be?:I am usually on every day.
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member.

Please be active on our teamspeak so you can get to know our clan, and we will have your trial ;)

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your name?: Kenny
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: K3nnyrulez
In which country do you live?: South East England
Skype/TS name?: k3nnyulez11 on skype and on TS K3nnyrulez.
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Yep i have diamond.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 146
What are your PvP Strengths?: Swords mainly but i have majorly improved with a FnS recently.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Water PvP and occasionally i can be very bad with a bow which im working on improving.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join for a few reasons, one because me and my friend Copa are looking for a good active clan which this one clearly is, two i can see there are many good members in this clan and finally because i need a clan to have some fun in! :D
Why should we accept you?: You should except me because although my wins/games played ratio isn't that good im still very good at PvP (So im told) Ways i can prove this are: I was previously in Nitride (The old one) I have lots of experience as ive been playing since the beginning of MCSG and Survival Games in general and I have a nice kills/games played ratio.
Which clans have you previously been in? Allegiance/Nitride/Armageddon/Titanium
How active will you be?: Very active as i've just come back to MCSG and im better than ever and im playing more than i ever have. :)

lumberswede

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your name?: sebastian
How old are you?: 13 soon 14
What’s your ingame name?:karinisraelsson
In which country do you live?: sweden
Skype/TS name?: sebastian.israelsson34 <---- skype sebbe|karin <--- ts
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: gold
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 795
What are your PvP Strengths?: sword and fns
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: bow
Why do you want to join?: bequse i have been in the cklan befor but i know some in the cland ont want me to jhopin so i just tryining
Why should we accept you?: idk thats not my desisen
Which clans have you previously been in? many
How active will you be?: active like all thes in the week

Reaction score
What's your name?: sebastian
How old are you?: 13 soon 14
What’s your ingame name?:karinisraelsson
In which country do you live?: sweden
Skype/TS name?: sebastian.israelsson34 <---- skype sebbe|karin <--- ts
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: gold
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 795
What are your PvP Strengths?: sword and fns
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: bow
Why do you want to join?: bequse i have been in the cklan befor but i know some in the cland ont want me to jhopin so i just tryining
Why should we accept you?: idk thats not my desisen
Which clans have you previously been in? many
How active will you be?: active like all thes in the week
DENIED.
Reason: Clanhopper

Reaction score
What's your name?: Kenny
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: K3nnyrulez
In which country do you live?: South East England
Skype/TS name?: k3nnyulez11 on skype and on TS K3nnyrulez.
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Yep i have diamond.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 146
What are your PvP Strengths?: Swords mainly but i have majorly improved with a FnS recently.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Water PvP and occasionally i can be very bad with a bow which im working on improving.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join for a few reasons, one because me and my friend Copa are looking for a good active clan which this one clearly is, two i can see there are many good members in this clan and finally because i need a clan to have some fun in! :D
Why should we accept you?: You should except me because although my wins/games played ratio isn't that good im still very good at PvP (So im told) Ways i can prove this are: I was previously in Nitride (The old one) I have lots of experience as ive been playing since the beginning of MCSG and Survival Games in general and I have a nice kills/games played ratio.
Which clans have you previously been in? Allegiance/Nitride/Armageddon/Titanium
How active will you be?: Very active as i've just come back to MCSG and im better than ever and im playing more than i ever have. :)
Accepted! Rank: Trial-Member

Come join our TS: TeamSypher.teamspeak3.com too get to know the players, and how we play. And you will be getting your trial soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci