• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRISGUNNING

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your name?: Chris Gunning
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: CHRISGUNNING
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: chris.gunning13 <-- skype
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 659
What are your PvP Strengths?: FnS, Fishing rod, Melee Weaps, Killing Teams
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Water Battles, Hackers, Bows
Why do you want to join?: Because i would love to take part in one of EU's best clans
Why should we accept you?: Because im a good player that can help this clan win clan wars
Which clans have you previously been in? One i made called #Duality
How active will you be?: Very active, at least an hour or 2 a day

What is your favourite map?: Either Wyverns Wake or Holiday Resort

Thanks for ready ~Chris :)

zebba11

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your name?: Chris Gunning
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: CHRISGUNNING
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: chris.gunning13 <-- skype
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 659
What are your PvP Strengths?: FnS, Fishing rod, Melee Weaps, Killing Teams
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Water Battles, Hackers, Bows
Why do you want to join?: Because i would love to take part in one of EU's best clans
Why should we accept you?: Because im a good player that can help this clan win clan wars
Which clans have you previously been in? One i made called #Duality
How active will you be?: Very active, at least an hour or 2 a day

What is your favourite map?: Either Wyverns Wake or Holiday Resort

Thanks for ready ~Chris :)
Welcome to TeamSypher (Accepted as ELITE)

Rexcaviator

Diamond
Reaction score

What's your name?: Mattis
How old are you?: I am currently 15 years old.
What’s your ingame name?: My current Account is Rexcaviator, but my old Account was G8mes4U.

In which country do you live?: Germany.
Skype/TS name?: g8mes4u; on TS 'G8mes4U / Rexcaviator'
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Yep, Iron Sponsor. But I look forward to buy Diamond when there is a Discount next time. :)
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): Ehm, 36 at the moment :c (Made 30 wins in the last 2 days); but as you know 585 on G8mes4U.
What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm pretty good with the fishing rod and the sword and I love Bow 1v1's. I'm a good Runner, which is pretty helpful to escape someone.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: I'm currently training my FnS Skills well, they're not bad, but I will improve them.
Why do you want to join?: Because I'm looking for a ncie Clan as I started playing again and this seems to be an alright Clan with nice people and Skilled Players. And you asked me to join. c:
Why should we accept you?: Because I think that I'm a pretty decent player and I can help you in clan Wars, because I got much experience with Clans.
Which clans have you previously been in? Ehm, on Hive a few and MCSG I've been in SlimeArmy, Nitride etc.
How active will you be?: I will try to be as active as I can. :)
What is your favourite map?: Chernobly 2015, I love the theme and I got a good route. :)

Reaction score

What’s your ingame name?: My current Account is Rexcaviator, but my old Account was G8mes4U.

Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Yep, Iron Sponsor. But I look forward to buy Diamond when there is a Discount next time. :)
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): Ehm, 36 at the moment :c (Made 30 wins in the last 2 days); but as you know 585 on G8mes4U.
What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm pretty good with the fishing rod and the sword and I love Bow 1v1's. I'm a good Runner, which is pretty helpful to escape someone.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: I'm currently training my FnS Skills well, they're not bad, but I will improve them.
Why do you want to join?: Because I'm looking for a ncie Clan as I started playing again and this seems to be an alright Clan with nice people and Skilled Players. And you asked me to join. c:
Why should we accept you?: Because I think that I'm a pretty decent player and I can help you in clan Wars, because I got much experience with Clans.
Which clans have you previously been in? Ehm, on Hive a few and MCSG I've been in SlimeArmy, Nitride etc.
What is your favourite map?: Chernobly 2015, I love the theme and I got a good route. :)

ACCEPTED - RANK: ELITE :)

OhSoEnglish

Survivor
Reaction score

awsome title <3 Hes commited i give him that

steeemR

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your name?: Samuel
How old are you?: 18
What’s your ingame name?: steeemR
In which country do you live?: Sweden
Skype/TS name?: steeemR
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I am a moderator
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 18 on this one
What are your PvP Strengths?: FnS
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Bow
Why do you want to join?: Because zniz made me. and it's a great clan :p
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm good at teamwork
Which clans have you previously been in? Hellfire
How active will you be?: I will be as active as I have to

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Samuel
How old are you?: 18
What’s your ingame name?: steeemR
In which country do you live?: Sweden
Skype/TS name?: steeemR
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I am a moderator
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 18 on this one
What are your PvP Strengths?: FnS
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Bow
Why do you want to join?: Because zniz made me. and it's a great clan :p
Why should we accept you?: Because I'm good at teamwork
Which clans have you previously been in? Hellfire
How active will you be?: I will be as active as I have to
Accepted! Rank: Member

Reaction score
What's your name?: Harris
How old are you?: 11
What’s your ingame name?: DareDevilMan1
In which country do you live?: Greece (East Europe)
Skype/TS name?: Skype: silverharris / Teamspeak: DareDevilMan1
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I MIGHT buy. But not now , collecting money to get Tekken 6.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 14...
What are your PvP Strengths?:You can say I am pretty good at block hitting, let's say 7 out of my 10 arrows get their target , right now trying to learn some strategies with the fishing rod, and I am not pretty good with FnS..
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Hackers(Of course) and I always forget about FnS.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join as I have been looking for a clan to make new friends and want to have fun with the other clan members.
Why should we accept you?: I am a friendly player, I never cheat (hacks) , never swear first (Depends , if someone swore me and then I killed him , I would tell him "gg" at least. Note that I never say gg when I kill someone for no reason.) , I like to play fairly and I mostly play solo , or sometimes with my friends.
Which clans have you previously been in? None.
How active will you be?: I will mostly be online everyday.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Harris
How old are you?: 11
What’s your ingame name?: DareDevilMan1
In which country do you live?: Greece (East Europe)
Skype/TS name?: Skype: silverharris / Teamspeak: DareDevilMan1
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I MIGHT buy. But not now , collecting money to get Tekken 6.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350): 14...
What are your PvP Strengths?:You can say I am pretty good at block hitting, let's say 7 out of my 10 arrows get their target , right now trying to learn some strategies with the fishing rod, and I am not pretty good with FnS..
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Hackers(Of course) and I always forget about FnS.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join as I have been looking for a clan to make new friends and want to have fun with the other clan members.
Why should we accept you?: I am a friendly player, I never cheat (hacks) , never swear first (Depends , if someone swore me and then I killed him , I would tell him "gg" at least. Note that I never say gg when I kill someone for no reason.) , I like to play fairly and I mostly play solo , or sometimes with my friends.
Which clans have you previously been in? None.
How active will you be?: I will mostly be online everyday.
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member.

People, if you wonder why I accepted him, even tho he has 14 wins, and is 11 years old; is because I gave him the opportunity to apply. He is a very nice guy, from what I know, and I want him to try out a clan ;)

Reaction score
Accepted! Rank: Trial Member.

People, if you wonder why I accepted him, even tho he has 14 wins, and is 11 years old; is because I gave him the opportunity to apply. He is a very nice guy, from what I know, and I want him to try out a clan ;)
Thanks :). And note that 100 of my games were from internet issues XD. But still , I know I have an awful W/L ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci