• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Full application this time, thanks Jack xD.

What's your name?: Nick
How old are you?: 15 on August 19th
What’s your ingame name?: NickSharpx
In which country do you live?: Italt
Skype/TS name?: nick231s, NickSharpx
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Yes, Diamond donor.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 621
How many games have you played?: 2524 :( (Yes, I know it's bad, I started as a noob).
What are your PvP Strengths?: Tricks with FnS, close combat, running.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Ice/Water Fights.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I can say I'm pretty good, I communicate a lot and when I act as a leader, what I do usually works.
Why do you want to join?: Eskild invited me yesterday, after spectating me.
Why should we accept you?: Because I think I'm pretty 'pro' at PvP, and I'm a good team player.
Which clans have you previously been in?: None, I've been shy before :s
How active will you be?: As much as I can, but there will obviously be days that I can't stay too much cause of school stuff, but atleast it's just another month of school, so yeah, then I can stay all time xD
What is your favourite map?: Don't know, I like most of the maps, but I'd say ValleySide University, SG Highway, SG4, Winds of Change, and maybe Eye of Horus.
Accepted. Rank - Corporal. Welcome to TeamSypher <3

nikkkola99

Experienced
Reaction score
What's your name?: Nicola
How old are you?: 15 in August
What’s your ingame name?: nikkkola99
In which country do you live?: Italy
Skype/TS name?: nicola.laudadio1/nikkkola99
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: None
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 361 I know my w/l ratio sucks but :( i started as a complete newb and in this period i'm freezing so much, but right now i'm one of the best italian pvper with NickSharpx <3
How many games have you played?: 2043
What are your PvP Strengths?: Strafing, fishing rod
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Water fight
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I think i'm good and actually i'm improving my teaming skill on McSwish with NickSharpx
Why do you want to join?: NickSharpx told me about this awesome clan and that I could apply for a win exception
Why should we accept you?: Becouse i'm a good individual and team player
Which clans have you previously been in?: None
How active will you be?: So much
What is your favourite map?: Holiday Resort, valleyside university, SG4,SgHighway
Hopefully I can get that last spot left

R3d_pants

Platinum
Reaction score
To be really honest right now, you are a big well organized clan, you have a lot of clanwar wins and good experience. Then i think that you should be able to take a loss when you actually get one, to come up with some bs excuse we you are the team that cheated is just a big shame for your team, just because you are a moderator Eskild doesn't mean that everything you say is right, if you want to cheat just because it's too ''awkward'' to put up a loss against a smaller team then do it. im just saying that it isn't good for the community. By putting up a win for teamSypher made me lose all my respect for you Quadrum. With that said, im out, Have a good day!

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
To be really honest right now, you are a big well organized clan, you have a lot of clanwar wins and good experience. Then i think that you should be able to take a loss when you actually get one, to come up with some bs excuse we you are the team that cheated is just a big shame for your team, just because you are a moderator Eskild doesn't mean that everything you say is right, if you want to cheat just because it's too ''awkward'' to put up a loss against a smaller team then do it. im just saying that it isn't good for the community. By putting up a win for teamSypher made me lose all my respect for you Quadrum. With that said, im out, Have a good day!
Lol.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Did CaptainFr3sh have gamma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci