• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
*And iSliabh ;)
5 People

Here is another proove:

[20:36:45] Fr3sh1337 | #Synergy: why did you played with YoureTanked?
[20:36:55] Nathan|Pevasty|Hive:Infinity Mcsg: TeamSypher: I didn't
[20:37:00 | Bearbeitet 20:37:03] Nathan|Pevasty|Hive:Infinity Mcsg: TeamSypher: It was xxKristoferxx
[20:37:06] Nathan|Pevasty|Hive:Infinity Mcsg: TeamSypher: I let him use it
[20:37:16] Fr3sh1337 | #Synergy: why?
[20:37:21 | Bearbeitet 20:37:40] Fr3sh1337 | #Synergy: did he ask you?
[20:38:16] Nathan|Pevasty|Hive:Infinity Mcsg: TeamSypher: yeah
Fresh, what is your problem? I have told you to leave multiple times. Talk to us about it through Skype. And Sliabh wasn't in our clan at the time of the battle.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Which I have and I feel very good inside not getting replies :)
I am not a home currently, because of IRL stuffs. So I can't get on Skype. I will get around to replying to your messages when I do. Now leave or I will involve SrStaff.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I'm not part of TeamSypher and never have been, therefore I am putting an unbiased view on this situation. I'd like to just point out that my current clan has played #Synergy and they seemed like a fair and generally nice clan tbh.
So, I think that this endless spam on this thread is pointless. No one likes to see arguments on a good clans thread. So, I advise you speak to each other in skype. Simply state your rules and what you think the others did wrong, always use evidence.
But, please don't start a flame war. If you lose, put up a loss, no one is going to judge anyone, because of a loss on a video game. That's all I have to say on this.
Also, guys, Your Life > Your Gaming Life. Always put something that matter in real life over a computer game, js.

Reaction score
This is getting really sweet. I'm gonna get some popcorn. Gonna be awesome watching all these 24/7 tryharders arguing about useless stuff.

R3d_pants

Platinum
Reaction score
Fresh, what is your problem? I have told you to leave multiple times. Talk to us about it through Skype. And Sliabh wasn't in our clan at the time of the battle.
Not to countinue the flame wars but Sliabh was actually a player in your lineup, so if he wasn't on your rooster then that is just something you also would get dq'd by...

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Not to countinue the flame wars but Sliabh was actually a player in your lineup, so if he wasn't on your rooster then that is just something you also would get dq'd by...
Listen, I wasn't there so I do not know who was on the roster and playing. Now, bugger off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci