• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamVareide needs your advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Map 2 is great, lots of asthetics, but one request i have is to A: add some chests, and B: downsize some of the buildings for people who own laggy computers. Also, there are ALOT of teir 2 chests on map 4. Otherwise great job :D

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is an enchantment table in map 1. It's in the temple area in the middle of the water. The one with the lava parkour to get the enchanted chain helmet
There was another one, but they removed it

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I think there should be more traps to kill people that are chasing you....
I have some of those on my Castle Dracula map by the way... :3

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Put an enchantment table on maps 2 and 4.
Spawn more animals and mobs.
Other than that.... if it aint broke don't bother fixin it.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More Easter eggs, puzzles, tripwires, anvils.

In Survival Games 3 I would say more landmarks. And maybe an enchantment table on SG2?

-K2skier-

Survivor
Reaction score
We Need Mobs! Honestly night time is just too easy now, supposedly mobs spawn on map 3, but there are only two spiders at the start. I'd like for there to be some mob spawning, but on an easy setting to its still "Noob freindly".

Also some puzzle resets, as well as some new chests on map one would be nice.

-K2skier-

Survivor
Reaction score
Also, I think SG needs to take advantage of the new Invisibility potions, Carrots, and Potatoes. Just an idea...

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
The lovely builders here at TeamVareide have been questioning lately if we should do some updates to the current survival games maps, and this is where you come in!
If we are going to update ALL our maps (yes thats right, SG1, SG2, SG3 and SG4) we want to know what YOU would like on them? Would you like new puzzles? Change some buildings around? Add some more organics in? Is there anything specific you would like changed about one map?
Give me all your ideas, I would love to hear them and pass them on to the team so we can continue to make survival games new and exciting!

Ruthi89
TeamVareide Community Manager
If you're going to upgrade some maps, please update SG1 because I think it's pretty outdated. The thing I'd like to see are some more buildings and puzzles, and in SG3 if you could create some more puzzles, because I don't think there are much. Thanks!

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
SG1: I would like to see the lava traps to be removed and to cool down on the cobwebs.
SG2: Add puzzles! (Mazes, Combo Locks, etc.)
SG3: More landmarks!!!!!
SG4: Cool down on the tier 2 chests. There are quite a few. Perhaps add a keypad combo and some puzzles.

SharkBullet500

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't think of anything you should change, it's all amazing to me, keep up the good work!

Reaction score
In Survival Games 1, I wish you added more islands. This way, there would be fewer water fights, which can take up to a couple of minutes. I also think you should add a tiny town and some more of those 2x2 trees.

Survival Games 2 doesn't need to much more. Maybe some puzzles, mazes, combo pads and stuff like that in the underground? And an enchantment table.

I've never liked Survival Games 3. I think it's a bit too big, and it is not enough landmarks. The structures look nice, but it is not worth climbing up the mountain around corn, and it is not worth climbing up the giant tree.
Add more underground traps (lava, anvils and cobweb traps), another temple with a lots of mazes, keypads etc, and some huts on top of the big trees. The huts should have small bridges between them. You should also add some teleporters (by using command blocks) at the corners and on top of the mountain.

Survival Games 4 is pretty good as it is. A BIG crane would be cool, nearby the spawn. And a minefield.

Other stuff:
  • Add villages to 2 and 4. Use MCEdit to give them special trade items. (for example: an iron sword for a wooden sword with fire aspect I and a bow + 1 diamond for a bow with punch II) Make sure this is not too overpowered and make sure to hide the NPC's good.
  • Add command blocks to all of the maps. I am sure Team Vareide will be able to make some awesome traps by doing this. (for example: you step on a pressure plate and get teleported 50 blocks above the map.)
  • Add traps with anvils and tripwires.
  • Add a beacon. In MCSG, you usually have a spare golden ingot. You could use it to get special effects.
Hope you add some of these, and sorry for the bad grammar. I wrote this while playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci