• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TEMPORARY SOLUTION: Restarting servers after each game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Servers seem to be a lot more stable on restart after each match.

Morgan_Ladimore

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, i gotta tell ya ghosts are annoying, we had to wait for every game to end, and no one could win :p

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
I have some more info about ghosts, I hooe its going to help.

I had a ghost as well, on a normal server. It had an outdated pvp arena plugin, and withou knowing I joined it. I got some more people to play and eventually we all marked ourself as ready. All people except me just left the arena when we started. I however stayed in the class selection room and saw myself. A ghost of myself, in rhe arena. The ghost was only there when I was on the server. I couldnt use any commands, and every time I joined the server I jouned in the place where my clone was. Even if I walked to another spot and rejoined, I would be back with my clone. Also, when I joined, I was on fire. And last time I was playing MCSG, the games started and I was on fire there as well. I believe the 2 problems, ghosting and randomly setting people on fire when the games start have a connection. I hope this info was sonewhat useful.

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
I hope it'll be fixed soon because I've been trying to play for hours. Im never able to rejoin fast enough once it restarts.

OmniFlare

Survivor
Reaction score
The weird thing is, i have not had that much trouble getting in to games, what determines whether i get into the game or not is whether its full or not before the game restarts. I usually try to find a game that is closest to the end and wait,. then as the server restarts i keep refreshing until i see the server back up. :/

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
dude this is Good now, we cant wait for a game to start anymore because the restart, find some other way cause this is just Good now

Xoncom

Tribute
Reaction score
XD I didn't lose any points, so it all works out well! : D
And Westhead, I'm not a little kid, but yeah I log. If you lost 50 points every time you die, you would too. And why do you care so much?
No, what makes you say that? i lose fifty points each time i die since i nearly got 1000 points... But logging might even cost the game for the guy that killed you. And i personally think that if a guy manages to kill you, he deserves the loot.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the points have been fixed. I now only lose 33 points when I die, and 33 points at most for killing somoene. This isn't bad! I think it could be better though. I'm still quite happy :D Also, I killed westhead today for 50 points! He had a stone axe and was looking in a chests :p I'm such a sneak.

Ok, I just lost 50 points 2 times in a row. It hasn't changed. I don't know why it did 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci