• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Test Games for Icarus!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Red Forest finished a map recently for the planet minecraft contest. We would like to see how it plays! We've got limited slots open for the test games so we'll only be accepting just a few.
The test games will be on June 15th (a Saturday) at roughly 3:00 pm Eastern time

If you wish to participate, fill out the following application:

Application
Minecraft In-Game Name:​
Skype Name:​
Why would you like to participate?:​
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:​
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:​
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?:​

This will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/tree_thebigkind

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:endthebean
Skype Name:endthebean
Why would you like to participate?: because the map looks awesome and I love all your maps
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:no
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I am very excited for this! :D

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: pherrera
Skype Name: pherrera210
Why would you like to participate?: Never Beta Tested a map before and it sounds like a really neat and fun thing to do. I also might be able to get an early chest route ;)
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: http://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2ZXhx8QuuLyLCdrxDKLjVQ
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: My computer will be here in a couple of days, so yes I will be planning to upload it to my channel.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes I don't seem to have anything planned that day so yes.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:ugle99
Skype Name: you have me :p
Why would you like to participate?: because I helped building it
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:no
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I'm not 100% sure, but I think so

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, btw, we will be selecting applications on Thursday. That means that's the last day to apply

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: Chockadlad
Skype Name:G-dragon4ever
Why would you like to participate?: To get an idea how the gameplay for it will be, as well as developing chest routes, telling terraforming glitches and giving constructive criticism. I've also never tested a map before.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:No
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I probably can, since it's after my break starts.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: CaptainJS​
Skype Name: CaptainJSfx​
Why would you like to participate?: I've been following the progress of the map the whole way and I fully support your efforts! :D
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainJSfx
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: Yes!​
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I think I can, and I wouldn't miss it! :)

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:themanfrmnowhr1
Skype Name:themanfrmnowhr1
Why would you like to participate?:Because I have never beta tested a map and I have seen the progress of this map. It also seems like a really cool map!
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: No, Sorry, But I will record it incase i start one.
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:YES of course
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes, I know i can attend this awesome beta test.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci