• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Test Games for Icarus!

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:TehSteelFlexer
Skype Name: jeffreyxl1
Why would you like to participate?:I love your maps and I really want to play your new map!
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:nope....
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:nope....
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?:yes I can

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: LoudNinja2xx123
Skype name: You already have it because we are skyping as I write this application but for good sake it is loudninja___friendboy.
Why would you like to participate?: I have dedicated a lot of my time to map making, I think its architectural, fun, and only people with talent can do it. I have applied to be on the red forest, and have done a trial build. Im good friends with Tree_TheBidKind, and hope to be with all the Red Forest soon. Icarus is also one of the most amazing maps Ive seen; thought it was so good even made some art: http://i.imgur.com/Wk4aDS4.png
There are also some of my biggest youtube fans like ThatOneTomahawk and BajanCanadian participating. I would really like to go against them. I would also love to give feedback on the terraforming and maybe some positive critizism towards the map. I also think the Red Forest has a lot of great potential and will go far someday; to contribute I would love to take place in this event.
Do you have a youtube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: http://www.youtube.com/user/LoudNinja2xx123
If you do have a youtube channel, will you be recording: Absolutely, I would love to get footage of icarus so I can also view it on my own time with more detail instead of rushing because I'm being chased by people trying to kill me.
Do you know if you can attend?: I believe the event takes place on june 15, absolutely I can attend its a Saturday :D

Thank you for taking your time to review my application

-Sincerely LoudNinja2xx123.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: k259864
Skype Name: k259864
Why would you like to participate?: I would love to play on a map for the first time made by one of the best build teams.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: No
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I can

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:Friedfred
Skype Name:friedfredproductions
Why would you like to participate?:because in my opinion your maps are the best and I would love to play another amazing map
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:sorry
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?:yea I'm sure I'll be able to participate

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: pepsizPower
Skype Name: pepsizPower
Why would you like to participate?: I want to participate in this event because I would like to hel find any problems in the map and also be one of the first people to try out the new map.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: Only for reporting Hackers might start upload other videos soon
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRp5kmBHuYnE7Dw4xmeFAg
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: ... I could make it a first recording. :3
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes I will be able to attend

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: KungFuCupcake​
Skype Name: minkans11​
Why would you like to participate?: I like testing new maps and I'm oldschool player.​
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: Nope​
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: -​
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I Can​

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: KiNNEY_GaMES
Skype Name: KiNNEY_GaMES
Why would you like to participate?: This seems like something fun to do, and would also like to get a good look at what might be a future MCSG map :)
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: Sorry, not currently.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes I will be available 100% for this event :D (if you choose me of course)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: hobo1955
Skype Name: oisinmacnareflood
Why would you like to participate?: Because I have a good relationship with red forest and we're going to make a colab some time in the future :D
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: Eh.. Noope
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yerp

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: Purge_Hawk1
Skype Name: Purge_Hawk1
Why would you like to participate?: I would like to see a preview of this awesome map! :D
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: YouTube.com/PurgesRealm
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?: I will be recording, I'm not sure if I will be posting the video, depending on how well I do.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: Yes, I am able to attend.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: SaucyCmeister
Skype Name: SaucyCmeister
Why would you like to participate?: It looks like an amazing map that woulld be very fun to play on. I also love testing out new maps because no body has a chest route and it's all based on your PvP skills
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: No but I might make one soon ;)
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I will see.

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name: piranga
Skype Name: piranga0201
Why would you like to participate?: Because it looks like a really good map.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?: no :(.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?: I think I can probably attend it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci