• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Test Games for Icarus!

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha it's fine, you can watch the games from my twitch channel posted earlier on this thread. It's under recent broadcasts.
Btw map looks awesome is it okay if my build team uses the moonbase9 'idea' for the corn as in can we double it like 4 on bottom 4 on top or will you get mad at us?

rb3rox

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft In-Game Name:rb3rox
Skype Name:gh3rox
Why would you like to participate?:I would really like to meet ninetailedfox 92 and maybe invite him to come to my server because I have seen his work and I really admire how much hard work he puts into it.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:http://www.youtube.com/user/derekgomer?feature=guide
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:Yes, I would record because this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Do you know if you can attend yet or not?:Yes I would be able to attend.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Why would you like to participate?:I would really like to meet ninetailedfox 92 and maybe invite him to come to my server because I have seen his work and I really admire how much hard work he puts into it.
Do you have a YouTube channel (if so, please provide a link)?:http://www.youtube.com/user/derekgomer?feature=guide
If you have a YouTube channel, will you be recording (If you don't have one, leave this blank)?:Yes, I would record because this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
One question first, how do you know if you can attend? Did you check if you were free on that day :3

The event was 3 days ago, sorry

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey buddy, sorry but the test games were last weekend you applied too late, but dont worry there will be more for our new maps once they are done

rb3rox

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey buddy, sorry but the test games were last weekend you applied too late, but dont worry there will be more for our new maps once they are done
Hey I was wondering though can you still contact me through skype because I was wondering of you were interested in making a map for my server?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering though can you still contact me through skype because I was wondering of you were interested in making a map for my server?
sorry we rarely build for peoples servers since we have a lot of plans already to get through so its not really worth it on our end :/ sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci