• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
The English-Sign version is out! Everyone will now understand what they mean! I may have missed a few, but not too many....

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
More chests, and a way to get on top of the dragon?
Yup, chests are definitely an issue, will be on that! And as for the dragon...... I've gotten a couple requests to re-do her. (yes it is a her, she has eggs inside one of the mountains) I will make a way up, but will not be redo-ing the inside. Sorry..... :/

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Man, this is so sexy.

I haven't got a chance to download it yet, but I will check it out later. But just from the pics... wow.

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
Ummm... ThisSSSssss.... IssssssSSSSsssss..... A..... Very...... OH GOD FORGET IT! I WANNA BLOW THISSSSSsSSSssssSSs WHOLE BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART INTO PECCCCccCCCIESSSSSsssSSSsssSSSs!

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a Map inspired by Vareide!

Teweran at YouTube:www.youtube.com/teweran

Download the English Map here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yfjlcwkh3eayud3

Builder:
LueckeFelix
Carp_13
RRMonty
Kellerbier
Assikuh
Scorchy91
AustriLP
TheNodop

The Teweran Survival Games are a snow biome, with lots of ice, snow, and pine trees. The Arena contains several traps, tricks, and puzzles. Chests can be found anywhere throughout the map, and even in the most unsuspecting places.

View attachment 3906
Cornucopia
View attachment 3907
Nordic Dungeon/Temple
View attachment 3908
Dragon
View attachment 3909
Broken Ship
View attachment 3910
Nordic Village
Hey, can you direct me to the other builders MCSG pages if they have one? I'd like to see some of their stuff too, cuz I guess you just made your account Friday and this is the only posting you have.

Reaction score
Got a new idea for a series, I'm going to record and review some of the SG maps that are on the forums. I will do this one first. It will include a tour around the map, some +1's and -1's, some more specific critique, and a final rating. Once it is finished I will post it here ;)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Got a new idea for a series, I'm going to record and review some of the SG maps that are on the forums. I will do this one first. It will include a tour around the map, some +1's and -1's, some more specific critique, and a final rating. Once it is finished I will post it here ;)
Hope you hit up ours!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci