• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Got a new idea for a series, I'm going to record and review some of the SG maps that are on the forums. I will do this one first. It will include a tour around the map, some +1's and -1's, some more specific critique, and a final rating. Once it is finished I will post it here ;)
Wow, that's pretty cool. But just saying, I MAY add a few more chests between now and Tuesday, just a few more, to make it more fair.

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
I had a fly around and i think its very promising, more chests are defintly needed, need a few aroudn the center and some on the way to land marks. Also a few more in the mines would be good as well. I was also thinking of doing video series type thing but instead based more on guides teaching tips and tricks to the map, followed by a game on it. I think you corn is awesome by the way. Also is it possible to actually climb the dragon as i could not find a way.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't even begin to describe how I feel about this map... It's just... beautiful man... you and your team should feel proud! :D

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
I had a fly around and i think its very promising, more chests are defintly needed, need a few aroudn the center and some on the way to land marks. Also a few more in the mines would be good as well. I was also thinking of doing video series type thing but instead based more on guides teaching tips and tricks to the map, followed by a game on it. I think you corn is awesome by the way. Also is it possible to actually climb the dragon as i could not find a way.
If you download version 1.3, there are many more chests added, and the dragon has become completely barren of chests, and now is just for the looks. Sorry...

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
If you download version 1.3, there are many more chests added, and the dragon has become completely barren of chests, and now is just for the looks. Sorry...
Did you just update like an hour ago? I look forward to re checking, as for the dragon i think what you could do is have a secret entrance to get to teh top through one of its feet. Also you could lower he tail. That would work as it means people could make the long run up.
Edit
You should have something at least near the dragon as it is such adn big focal point people will flock to it, so you gotta make it worth there while.

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Through the foot huh? I wasnt the one who worked on the dragon (far past my talents) but we could try that. Maybe 1.4?

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
Through the foot huh? I wasnt the one who worked on the dragon (far past my talents) but we could try that. Maybe 1.4?
Its an option, i will have a look at the new version soon, there are many ways you could get the dragon to work. Its good that your making changes based on peoples advice. Nice job

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Its an option, i will have a look at the new version soon, there are many ways you could get the dragon to work. Its good that your making changes based on peoples advice. Nice job
I've changed it. There is a bounty of treasures (Double chest) at the dragon's feet, but still no way up or anything really inside her. And I think I will keep I that way.

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
I would send this version to chad, or what ever you have to do to get it looked at. You have done a real good job and the added chests work. Awesome dude.

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
I would send this version to chad, or what ever you have to do to get it looked at. You have done a real good job and the added chests work. Awesome dude.
I actually just uploaded version 1.4, and I think it's finished. How do u send it to Chad? Or does he just look at it from your thread?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci