• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THE AU NOSTALGIA THREAD

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Anyone from 2014+ is trash.

Fade clan has been around on an off since 2013. The first members were McNinjaCraft, AppleCiider, Gen3ralQu4m, King_Din0, Darby100, thunderbacca3000, Hungy_Dory and more.

We were going to be #1 AU because we beat every good clan at the time but we never versed Phoenix because of our "bad rep". It was really just people accusing McNinjaCraft of ddos or using alts. That clan was legit though. If u wanna know a clan we totally cheated in ask _TurdBurger_ about #Kharizma in 2014. Lobby was like 4 of our line up, 4 of theirs, 10 of our alts and 2 rands.
why do you talk like you would've beaten phoenix, literally every au player has told you otherwise haha

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Who knows who would of won
I remember one clan battle while I was owner we got d'dossed but still ended up winning 3-0. I'm not disagreeing with you but it is very hard to find Fade on the same level as Phoenix was. If you were to break down and analyse each point you'd probably find out the result was unfairly scewed towards Phoenix winning the cb.

rip au servers

memories of littlemissapple lmao that was fun but how the bunnies he even got accepted as mod in the first place still confuses me

memories of playing on 4-5 accounts <3screwbie<3 and being targeted by everyone on phoneix are pretty good too but bunnies u floodplains ! !

when people typed 'gg' after they killed someone and how that was so much worse than any other thng they could possibly say

also not knowing any of these new kids who think they're pro and who the fk are fade ??
i only remember v2 players like elisha, billabong, darkrai and kytria as being the best at one point lmao the rest were hackers

also being unbanned as lord of world after a year of being banned was pretty funny and reading the gay cringy little story i wrote when i got banned

au's never coming back so i guess all u losers will go play lol again

btw if i hadnt spent my time playin this Good game i'd be on the oce challenger league scene gg

and chiefs are complete Good wtf they're getting assed rn
Add me on league of legends please ign = GaIio Bot

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember one clan battle while I was owner we got d'dossed but still ended up winning 3-0. I'm not disagreeing with you but it is very hard to find Fade on the same level as Phoenix was. If you were to break down and analyse each point you'd probably find out the result was unfairly scewed towards Phoenix winning the cb.

When was that? And what clan?

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score

Fade clan has been around on an off since 2013. The first members were McNinjaCraft, AppleCiider, Gen3ralQu4m, King_Din0, Darby100, thunderbacca3000, Hungy_Dory and more.

We were going to be #1 AU because we beat every good clan at the time but we never versed Phoenix because of our "bad rep". It was really just people accusing McNinjaCraft of ddos or using alts. That clan was legit though. If u wanna know a clan we totally cheated in ask _TurdBurger_ about #Kharizma in 2014. Lobby was like 4 of our line up, 4 of theirs, 10 of our alts and 2 rands.
wasn't reziduu in Fade?

Reaction score

Lmao I remember it now I was friends with mcninjacraft and hungry dory who btw just hit gold in lol !! !1!!
Yeh sure

My last 7 games are just Xerath on a dirty silver account but at least I'm 7/7 on him and my kda is 5 so fk u lmao

Also Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom rip TSM I get home after training and I think I'm in for an easy 3-0 in time for dinner but I sit through all 5 anxiety enducing games and they got trashed because bjerg didn't 1v5 hard enough

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
imo I don't believe those players could've defeated phoenix in 2013/14
we had a good chance in Fade v2. Dean, me, legosean10, 22chichman, Hungy_Dory, Darby100, Atana316, Doritohs (b4 he was clienter), TyzaaR, Vernza, ParticleMC, dagarawaliga123 (legit underestimated) and plenty more good players who I cant think of.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
we had a good chance in Fade v2. Dean, me, legosean10, 22chichman, Hungy_Dory, Darby100, Atana316, Doritohs (b4 he was clienter), TyzaaR, Vernza, ParticleMC, dagarawaliga123 (legit underestimated) and plenty more good players who I cant think of.
I'm pretty sure you guys had Reziduu and that's why we never wanted to verse you because he was the biggest DDoSer in the community and he always hit people offline during CB's.

Phoenix had the majority of the top 5 players in AU, both in terms of win and actual skill. Your players were good, but Phoenix's were better. Just because we never versed you doesn't mean you can claim you were better, or even had a 'decent' chance. When I played a fair bit and when I was at the top of my game I had beaten most of the people in your roster. I doubt Nick, Rob, Cam or Stig would've had a problem.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you guys had Reziduu and that's why we never wanted to verse you because he was the biggest DDoSer in the community and he always hit people offline during CB's.

Phoenix had the majority of the top 5 players in AU, both in terms of win and actual skill. Your players were good, but Phoenix's were better. Just because we never versed you doesn't mean you can claim you were better, or even had a 'decent' chance. When I played a fair bit and when I was at the top of my game I had beaten most of the people in your roster. I doubt Nick, Rob, Cam or Stig would've had a problem.
hahahahahha we had rob that's so funny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci