• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Hunters [Worldwide Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the hive needs this clan more now any way

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, we've got cleaning up to do. The Hive deleted my Bacca Thread there, so we'll stay here for a while. I'm hiring hunters again. I need hunters to report right away and kill any and all baccas they meet.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys, we've got cleaning up to do. The Hive deleted my Bacca Thread there, so we'll stay here for a while. I'm hiring hunters again. I need hunters to report right away and kill any and all baccas they meet.
While I previously did not apply, I have decided that we should orderly usher them out. Here we go:
Hunter:
Minecraft ID: RC_4777
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: Not vids but screenshots.
Do You Have Donor: Yup
Are You A Bacca: Ew no way.
Wins: 18 (a bit low but I know what I'm doing, my computer just isn't great. When I get no lag I can take a better armed team of 3.)
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca:

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
While I previously did not apply, I have decided that we should orderly usher them out. Here we go:
Hunter:
Minecraft ID: RC_4777
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: Not vids but screenshots.
Do You Have Donor: Yup
Are You A Bacca: Ew no way.
Wins: 18 (a bit low but I know what I'm doing, my computer just isn't great. When I get no lag I can take a better armed team of 3.)
Accepted. Join servers and kill any and all baccas on site. Show no mercy.

Wolf_Rush3r

Career
Reaction score
I Would Like To Be A Hunter Because I Hate Baccas But Not Hacksource In General And Im Part Of #EndTheBaccaRace And I Would Love To Be In This Group .

Hunter:
Minecraft ID: Wolf_Rusher
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: Yes I have Fraps And I Can Upload Minecraft Screenshots To Here Or To Youtube
Do You Have Donor: Yes
Are You A Bacca: No, Like I Said I Hate How People Gotta Be Baccas So No
Wins:4 But I Just Made This Account On My Other Account(Tucker6565) I Have About 75 So Yeah I guess 80 In Total
2013-03-23_10.17.05.png

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
I Would Like To Be A Hunter Because I Hate Baccas But Not Hacksource In General And Im Part Of #EndTheBaccaRace And I Would Love To Be In This Group .

Hunter:
Minecraft ID: Wolf_Rusher
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: Yes I have Fraps And I Can Upload Minecraft Screenshots To Here Or To Youtube
Do You Have Donor: Yes
Are You A Bacca: No, Like I Said I Hate How People Gotta Be Baccas So No
Wins:4 But I Just Made This Account On My Other Account(Tucker6565) I Have About 75 So Yeah I guess 80 In Total
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca:View attachment 7583
accepted. Now go kill dem all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci