• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Hunters [Worldwide Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

megablocksmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
Hunter:
Minecraft ID: megablocksmaster
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids:Yes both.
Do You Have Donor:No :(
Are You A Bacca:No
Wins:2 :( BUT I STILL HATE BACCAS
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: Bassically Hacksource I don't know how to insert pics.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not in but i support the idea of this clan. I am always killing baccas! :D

diehard430

Spectator
Reaction score
Hunters! We have work to do! Kill any and all Baccas on site, regardless of them being listed. Finish them.a
This is the official forum thread for "The Bacca Hunters", our main goal and objective is to search out, list, and kill the baccas. You may remember us from the MCSG servers. Skype and (or) teamspeak are optional to have. Our roster will not have a cap for the time being, but may have one added if needed. There are three different ranks you can apply for, these are:

Scout:
-As a scout, your objective is to search out Baccas, screenshot them, and then either post their photo to this forum thread or pm me the information. If you send photos on users who are not baccas, but claim they are, your rank is subject to removal.

Hunter:
-As a hunter, your job is to look at the listings of baccas and search them out using the command /whereis. To use the command simply type /whereis [insert name here] When you find the baccas your mission is to kill on sight, when you have eliminated the baccas report back to us with a screenshot saying so or video proof. When the bacca has been eliminated their name will be removed from the listings.

Spy:
-As a spy, your mission will be to disguise yourself as a bacca, pretend to be their friends, and then either infiltrate the baccas and report back with info, or backstab them in a game. The choice is up to you. When you file your Spy Application, be sure to PM it to The Arena Master.

While scout doesn't require donor, hunters must have donorship. Hunters must also have at least 10 wins, Spies must have 5. Scouts must be able to upload screenshots to this thread. You must be at least 12 years of age or older to be in this clan (Due to maturity reasons)

Members:
Owner:
The_Arena_Master

Scouts:
-billyguy1 [CA Scout]
-Angryjukebox
-Danielbess
-Dozer [EU Scout]
-MrTurnip_12 [US Scout]
-JokersMaze [US Scout]
-BlitzCometITU [US Scout]
-zukodark [EU Scout]
-shadoweagle2581 [EU Scout]
-PinkishDiamond [AU Scout]

Hunters:
-maxlupus
-Tomersch
-JaysWing
-K259864
-TheInvisibleGuy
-BlackHead
-MaxtheSwain
-RC_4777

Spies:
[Due to safety, spies will not be listed here]

Applications:
Scout:
Minecraft ID:
Are you able to upload screenshots:
What servers will you scout on [US, CA, etc.]:
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca:

Hunter:
Minecraft ID:
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids:
Are You A Bacca:
Wins:

Spy:
PM This application to The Arena Master!
Minecraft ID:
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids:
Will you be a convincing bacca:
Are you willing to take the obligation of dressing in a bacca skin:
Are You A Bacca [Remember to stay convincing when answering this ;)]
Wins:

I would like to be A Scout:

Minecraft ID: diehard430
Are you able to upload screenshots: yes, I have a mac
What servers will you scout on: I will scout on every server whenever I see a Bacca I will screenshot them
Are you a Bacca: NO NEVER! I WAS BORN TO DESTROY AND REPORT THEM
I DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE OF A BACCA BUT I KNOW THAT THEY ARE CHEWBACCAS IN SUITS.
I have a quick question:
1. How do you want me to make sure that someone is actually a Bacca, I dont wanna have you remove my account like u say in the description?

joshua4157

Tribute
Reaction score
I have killed many a bacca (even banned a few), but I would only join this clan to be a hunter, not a scout, because i dont have donor (109 wins)

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Arena master, I'm sorry, but I leave this clan as a spy. Baccas are annoying when they team and use axes constantly, but making a group against then is just wrong. You can't force people to not be baccas, and why is it so bad they are Baccas, besides that they copy Jerome? They just like his idea of using axes. If you don't stop treating baccas unfairly, I may make a group on protecting baccas. I'm sorry, but I just think it's wrong.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Arena master, I'm sorry, but I leave this clan as a spy. Baccas are annoying when they team and use axes constantly, but making a group against then is just wrong. You can't force people to not be baccas, and why is it so bad they are Baccas, besides that they copy Jerome? They just like his idea of using axes.
Well I have been wronged by baccas. They cursed me out and harassed me for no reason.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All of them? And plus, other people do that as well. How's it any different?
Look, I don't like baccas very much after that. I mean, it was a major thing. No one else has ever been as bad to me.

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: HolyTrinidi
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: Yes
Do You Have Donor: Gold Donor
Are You A Bacca: I would kill myself before that happened
Wins: 294 on my old acc. This one is new and around 30 (idk tbh)
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: No need. I see one every game and kill them personally. They all mimic Hacksource in one way. I am well aware and will eliminate them all!

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: HolyTrinidi
Are you able to upload screenshots/vids: Yes
Do You Have Donor: Gold Donor
Are You A Bacca: I would kill myself before that happened
Wins: 294 on my old acc. This one is new and around 30 (idk tbh)
(To be sure you know what they are) Show me a picture of a minecraft bacca: No need. I see one every game and kill them personally. They all mimic Hacksource in one way. I am well aware and will eliminate them all!
I will eliminate you. This just isn't fair to treat people like this...

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to be Hunter:

I hate the little hacking Baccas. I like to kill them. I have Iron Donor so that's not a problem. I WANT TO RIP BACCA'S THROAT OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci