• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blitz AMERICAN Fantasy Football League [FULL]

FlubbyPandaz28

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Have you had prior experiences with Fantasy Football?: Yes
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 10 I watch every game, I literally sit on my couch from 1pm to 11pm. Diehard Eagles Fan
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes
4) Skype Name: flubbypandaz28
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: Im a HUGE football fan a love playing fantasy football
6) Will you be able to make the draft?: Yes

FlubbyPandaz28

Platinum
Reaction score
2) Out of 10, rate yourself on how much of an NFL fan you are: 10 I watch every game, I literally sit on my couch from 1pm to 11pm. Diehard Eagles Fan
3) Do you agree to actively manage your team and understand that failure to do so will result in your removal from the league?: Yes
5) Why would you like to be part of this fantasy football league?: Im a HUGE football fan a love playing fantasy football
oops

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG another diehard Eagles fan! ^_^ I guess we can add some spots. :p
Whys it full! ;-;
It's not anymore! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci