• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bungled (Recruiting~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Username: HecticLynx
Time zone?: Canada /US
why do you wish to join?: Hey guys i would love to join just because i love to joke around and play with teams (clans) because it gets really boring playing alone and i would just love to play and joke around with your guys. I am currently rated 290 on EU with 34 victories and i have been playing for only a short time sooo i think i would be a great addition to your crew and please consider me :)
ACCEPTED
and put into the Elites

stevie0415

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: stevie0415
timezone: Canada/Us
Why i want to join: Because its a big clan and i have some friends in it :)

St31thMast3r

Spectator
Reaction score
Username:St31thMast3r
Time zone?: EST
why do you wish to join?: because i'm tired of running into teams or hackers at cornicopia.
Notes:I am fairly decent at pvp, bows aren't my thing but throw an axe in my hand, and you will not be let down, I am DEADLY accurate, even been accused of hax0r :D

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
ok lemme redo now that I know the form

Username: Roubos_legend
timezone: Aus
Why i want to join: I am very good, today i took down a kid with an iron chest, chain pants and stone sword with absolutely nothing. the amount of times I have been called a hacker is
phenomenal, I have a nice map 2 chest route where at the end I have practically full iron Armor, enough to make a diamond sword, a stone sword and a handy 3-4 kills. I then craft my sword, take spawn and win. I used to play tons of eu, I played Minez until I donated and now I play us, so I'm new and only have 5 wins but I have given 9 wins to legospore77, 2 to another kid ,5 to one more kid and 2 to another so if I got those wins I'd have 23 wins in about a month but my main reason For joining is that my last 6 deaths have been by hacks, aimbot, extra damage, invincible and stuff
and I want to be in a team to kill them. When I don't have lag I can kill people against the odds and proceed to win, and I personally think I could be elite. I wanna be a team member that can help and give new paths and chests to other players. thanks for reading

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
ok lemme redo now that I know the form

Username: Roubos_legend
timezone: Aus
Why i want to join: I am very good, today i took down a kid with an iron chest, chain pants and stone sword with absolutely nothing. the amount of times I have been called a hacker is
phenomenal, I have a nice map 2 chest route where at the end I have practically full iron Armor, enough to make a diamond sword, a stone sword and a handy 3-4 kills. I then craft my sword, take spawn and win. I used to play tons of eu, I played Minez until I donated and now I play us, so I'm new and only have 5 wins but I have given 9 wins to legospore77, 2 to another kid ,5 to one more kid and 2 to another so if I got those wins I'd have 23 wins in about a month but my main reason For joining is that my last 6 deaths have been by hacks, aimbot, extra damage, invincible and stuff
and I want to be in a team to kill them. When I don't have lag I can kill people against the odds and proceed to win, and I personally think I could be elite. I wanna be a team member that can help and give new paths and chests to other players. thanks for reading
I sent you a skype request, if you can accept it we can go with the tests I will make for you.

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
when I can play minecraft next I'll add u. what kind of tests r there?

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Just some tests. PvP being one of them.
-to specify what group you'll be put in, Members or Elites.
ALSO, if you are not selected for Elites, do NOT rage over it, chances are you WILL BECOME ONE OVER TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci