• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Chest Update: Rumors Dispelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tier 3's will be kinda useless if there are only 2 per map. And from the other thread listing the items in them I don't think they are worth the effort of finding. I think they need to have more usefull stuff.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
So basically we are turning into the nexus?! WTF. If all this is true and actually happens alot of us will leave. We came to mcsg for the realistic part of it.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
So basically we are turning into the nexus?! WTF. If all this is true and actually happens alot of us will leave. We came to mcsg for the realistic part of it.
Excuse me but um, hell no. Are you actually saying that oh my god. No it is mcsg v1. That's how it was, man. Honestly it's much more realistic. Less food, harder to get stacked, personally I don't really like tier3's but I would love to go back to the old chest system to be honest.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Im quite new to the community, may I ask what a tier 3 is o_O

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Im quite new to the community, may I ask what a tier 3 is o_O
It's an OP chest that contains stuff like a crafting table, xp bottles, golden apples, iron armour, and if you're lucky 2 diamonds

Enchant3rMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, that's bad. The game is balanced the way it is now, noobies are loosing and good/lucky players are winning. You need some PVP knowledge and a bit of luck to win a survival game match. Changing the chests won't make the game more balanced.

Keep them as they are !

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, that's bad. The game is balanced the way it is now, noobies are loosing and good/lucky players are winning. You need some PVP knowledge and a bit of luck to win a survival game match. Changing the chests won't make the game more balanced.

Keep them as they are !
well actually to be honest it would be more balanced with less stuff around. you actually get hungry in the hunger games and have a bit of a hard time stealing that win. that's the fancy shmancy old fashioned way it used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci