• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Chest Update: Rumors Dispelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You cant tell me what to do, and i was testing out something jeese.
That's why rules are here, mate. Also, you could've looked at your previous posts if the supposed task you did worked.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
I found a tier three I think on us 1 it had full iron 3 diamonds 5 sticks 3 stakes 6 golden carrots and a compass

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Can we please take out the Compasses and Clocks? Like really are they just joking when adding them in? Id much rather them take them out and replace them with something useful atleast.....

Also, just want to say, I LOVE the teir 3's!

I've gotten a couple so far while testing in 1-10.

The ones I get usually have 2 TnT, 3 botttle o' enchanting (which gets me a level) , and usually some sort of iron gear (1) and a good quality food.

Love the whole idea of tnt , just need to master using it. When someone is chasing me and i put them down we are way past it before it explodes :/

TheAlphaWolfTT

Spectator
Reaction score
Why is it that in the Beta servers the chests in spawn are over powered giving everyone an advantage over spawn. While the rest of the world has scattered tier 1s, 2s, and possible tier 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci