• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Eye of Horus [Ghost Build Team]

Do you think the map should be added?

• Yes, the map looks amazing!

Votes: 146 80.2%
  • No, I don't think it would work

Votes: 36 19.8%

• Total voters

TechnoMagePVP

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the design, I just dislike the look of it being a big map and it seems like one of those maps that look awesome but gameplay on it isn't that good. But I love the design, just amazing!

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
I like the design, I just dislike the look of it being a big map and it seems like one of those maps that look awesome but gameplay on it isn't that good. But I love the design, just amazing!
Looks can be deceiving. The radius is approximately the same as SG4 - and it takes ~20 seconds to run from the centre of map to the dome. Just sayin' :)

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
Imo, i think you should use the name Mystic Ruins instead of the eye of horus
100% disagree, The Eye of Horus is a great name and is completely original and there is a huge eye (the eye of Horus ) in the map so that name would make it loads worse and pointless. :p

Last edited:

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
100% disagree, The Eye of Horus is a great, name is completely original and there is a huge eye (the eye of Horus ) in the map so that name would make it loads worse and pointless. :p
:p <3

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
100% disagree, The Eye of Horus is a great name and is completely original and there is a huge eye (the eye of Horus ) in the map so that name would make it loads worse and pointless. :p
When you put it that way i can see why

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
Can i join your build team please, i am a good builder, terraformer, and a redstoner

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
This was on SGDev earlier, ToeMan and I reeeeally wanted to play it, but Orion was picked. Love the map though <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci