• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Eye of Horus [Ghost Build Team]

Do you think the map should be added?

• Yes, the map looks amazing!

Votes: 146 80.2%
  • No, I don't think it would work

Votes: 36 19.8%

• Total voters

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I was expecting something dramatic than a ?, anyways since their map was on that server do you think they might have stolen the map and repurposed it for this, just a theory
What do you mean? if a map is on SG Dev its generally being set up?

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
What do you mean? if a map is on SG Dev its generally being set up?
Its a theory i am not acuseing team ghost, but i was just quoteing lositwee's post that this map was on SG Dev and i had a theory that the map origonally came from that SG Dev server and team ghost used it and re-appilied it on this forum, but i think i used stole incorrectly

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Uh if its on SG Dev people can't save the map from there.. SG Dev is a part of MCGamer and I can confirm that they got the map from this thread

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
Its a theory i am not acuseing team ghost, but i was just quoteing lositwee's post that this map was on SG Dev and i had a theory that the map origonally came from that SG Dev server and team ghost used it and re-appilied it on this forum, but i think i used stole incorrectly
The SGDev server is part of mcsg theidea idea of it is to test popular maps on the formus to see how they play, SG Dev isn't some random server, sp get your facts right.

Unisus41

Spectator
Reaction score
To be completely honest, this map looks better than most of the maps that are currently on mcsg. I really hope this gets on the servers, it definitely deserves to! Good luck!

Aafk3

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like a Hive map to me, mainly cause of the attention to detail that most MCSG maps lack and the use of leaves. I hope this would get added, because if this gets added many will follow with the same great style. Then MCSG can have better maps than Hive! :D

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks like a Hive map to me, mainly cause of the attention to detail that most MCSG maps lack and the use of leaves. I hope this would get added, because if this gets added many will follow with the same great style. Then MCSG can have better maps than Hive! :D
That's really not true. MCSG has many maps with attention to detail, they just are not very popular. For instance, Origins, Kharmunrah, TE's maps, SG2, SG5, Most of RF's maps. I feel like MCSG's mapmakers are much more knowledgeable PvP-wise so most maps are made with combat in mind, rather than just looking nice, which is my problem with most of the Hive maps. (Plus they have even more op routes than we do)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci