• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Eye of Horus [Ghost Build Team]

Do you think the map should be added?

• Yes, the map looks amazing!

Votes: 146 80.2%
  • No, I don't think it would work

Votes: 36 19.8%

• Total voters

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on having this map accepted. I've played it a couple of times, it's really fun!

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a chance to play this yesterday, (but died off spawn .-.) but I must say, it's a fantastic map. Great job, and congrats on getting it accepted.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Thankyou to everyone for the (mostly) positive feedback after the map's release :). Also just a note that you should not ask us for routes as we are only just developing them as well, we placed chests but we did not do the tiering :p

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Did you REALLY have to put in an inescapable trap? -_-
In the ruins? It is meant to be a sticky piston xD. But, if you stand in the hole, and spam the lever, you will still fall through when the piston moves. I believe in the next update we will be able to change it back to a sticky piston.

Last edited:

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
This is actually my new preferred map, I absolutely love everything and all the ideas behind this map. Great job.

Mr_kool69

Tribute
Reaction score
first time i played this map i was chased of spawn by a sloth, yes 'Chased'.....

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the builds, how much people did this take? :eek:

ThePhantom123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to ask if we can use your map for our own servers. Of course we will put credits in the map.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci