• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Love you maddy!
Cant tell you are banned because we are clan battling you.
After our battle then the words I say next go into use.
If you post something that no one really cares about/off topic then dont post it. You aren't really a personal friend, never come on the ts, and insulted one of our members. If you think that this doesn't mean anything, then I will get staff to punish you as you have failed to follow orders that were given to you by a member of the clan that you are wasting thread space on. Now, if you didn't know I will make the list of people banned off the thread for you to see why/who won't ever post here again.
Iancool
NativeTalent
Superslayer
IamFusion (he can only say clan stuff to us)

NOT CHEEDOS (bowhoo=scrub and can't ban people off thread)

Also since i am on this topic, let me tell you all who you cannot talk to unless given power (by Bom or Soul)
BomBashious/God/TheLord/OurCreator/TheGreatBomBish
Atwatt/atty atty/Prime Duper/Prime SG player

By the way the last part is just for teh lols!
lel

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Cant tell you are banned because we are clan battling you.
After our battle then the words I say next go into use.
If you post something that no one really cares about/off topic then dont post it. You aren't really a personal friend, never come on the ts, and insulted one of our members. If you think that this doesn't mean anything, then I will get staff to punish you as you have failed to follow orders that were given to you by a member of the clan that you are wasting thread space on. Now, if you didn't know I will make the list of people banned off the thread for you to see why/who won't ever post here again.
Iancool
NativeTalent
Superslayer
IamFusion (he can only say clan stuff to us)

NOT CHEEDOS (bowhoo=scrub and can't ban people off thread)

Also since i am on this topic, let me tell you all who you cannot talk to unless given power (by Bom or Soul)
BomBashious/God/TheLord/OurCreator/TheGreatBomBish
Atwatt/atty atty/Prime Duper/Prime SG player

By the way the last part is just for teh lols!
lel
oooooooooooh kill em

I will get staff to punish you as you have failed to follow orders that were given to you by a member of the clan that you are wasting thread space on.
Us puny mods cant do anything like forum banning, but i can tell you NativeTalent, pls stop posting here if you have nothing useful to say.

Exo, im not 100% but i think you'd have to take that up with Sr. Staff.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
oooooooooooh kill em

Us puny mods cant do anything like forum banning, but i can tell you NativeTalent, pls stop posting here if you have nothing useful to say.

Exo, im not 100% but i think you'd have to take that up with Sr. Staff.
Sir yes sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci