• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forums Nowadays

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have noticed a similar trend. As time has progressed, our community seems to be getting less original, and the forums at times can be stale. This isn't to say that we don't have a great forum community now, because I see quite a few new aspiring forum users that, given a few months, can mature in to great thread creators and pioneers of original ideas however we really have to all put some more effort into our posts and keep things cool.

I'm seeing more and more flame and pointless arguments that just don't really need to happen, and I wish there was a way to just flip a lever and end all of it :p

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Its kinda true.....I just see mcsg going down hill but very slowly im kinda preparing for the end ;-;

K

KiDD

This seems to be the case...

It seems like there's little genuine desire to actually discuss things on here (apart from few, who post quality stuff). There's a lot of repetition, which obviously causes a loss of originality. Hopefully that can change..

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Your completely right, mostly people now come on the forums to report hackers, check the main threads that get promoted, check event threads but I do miss looking threw the forums and always finding something interesting, like when someone drew something and posted it and cought attention. I miss da old forums plez lets make a difference!

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Hmm some of the more controversial forumers have left, I think that's what's lacking here. I could spice things up a bit but idk... I then get hate on my profile xD. Maybe some forum games/event thingys for people to participate in :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm some of the more controversial forumers have left, I think that's what's lacking here. I could spice things up a bit but idk... I then get hate on my profile xD. Maybe some forum games/event thingys for people to participate in :)
You won't necessarily get hate. People don't hate on me except for a select few. You just need to know how to balance the controversy properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci