• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
We never came from apes or chimps we always have been human and they always have been monkeys
This is the point where I laugh till I die. You dont even know about evolution and you say it is false. Evolution never said we came from apes or chimps. We share a common ansestor. Go learn about evolution before saying it isnt real. Ok?

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This is the point where I laugh till I die. You dont even know about evolution and you say it is false. Evolution never said we came from apes or chimps. We share a common ansestor. Go learn about evolution before saying it isnt real. Ok?
Common ancestor still means that at one point we were the same XD

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
If humans really did exist back then, how are there no bones.

Don't tell me "they got burned or flooded out", because if that is true, how are there dinosaur bones?

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
If humans really did exist back then, how are there no bones.

Don't tell me "they got burned or flooded out", because if that is true, how are there dinosaur bones?
The earth is 6,000 yrs old not billions if that clears things up for you

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Now your telling me Dino's are false
If the bible is true and the earth is 6,000 years old then why do dinos exist? Donos are million of years old. That should be enough evidence for you dude.
Common ancestor still means that at one point we were the same XD
I bet you didnt even know that. I bet you thought we evolved from monkeys. That shows you know know anything anout evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci