• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread is getting boring, someone get a new extremist and a new atheist in here and we will watch them fight to the death like gladiators
I keep reviving it so I can argue with an apologist.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
But there is proof of evolution and the big bang that shows that God didn't create the earth. Should we believe all things that are made up and have no evidence for?
Actually false.
Big Bang proves nothing at all against God.
What I was taught in Science back in 8th Grade about the Big Bang, is that all of a sudden a HUGE explosion happened, which created everything. Time, Gravity, the Universe etc.
This HUGE explosion, is obviously a HUGE flash of light, in which is what is described as the creation of the Universe in the Bible.

Things state originally the Universe was a Cloud of dust
However if the Big Bang created everything, then this cloud literally could not have existed, unless of course it is Heaven.

Regardless, If nothing existed, then the only possible explanation for the Big Bang, and creation of our Universe, would be a God who has always existed, and was never created, and will never been destroyed.

Pretty simple.
And those who state Christians, or those who believe in a God, ignore what Atheists say.
Is partial true, however we don't block what you say.
I personally still consider it, however it doesn't sway my mind.
However I am pretty sure @Ceroria(an example for now) didn't get mad at anyone for not getting his point, or call anyone stupid, which most Atheists typically call Christians stupid.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually false.
Big Bang proves nothing at all against God.
What I was taught in Science back in 8th Grade about the Big Bang, is that all of a sudden a HUGE explosion happened, which created everything. Time, Gravity, the Universe etc.
This HUGE explosion, is obviously a HUGE flash of light, in which is what is described as the creation of the Universe in the Bible.

Things state originally the Universe was a Cloud of dust
However if the Big Bang created everything, then this cloud literally could not have existed, unless of course it is Heaven.

Regardless, If nothing existed, then the only possible explanation for the Big Bang, and creation of our Universe, would be a God who has always existed, and was never created, and will never been destroyed.

Pretty simple.
And those who state Christians, or those who believe in a God, ignore what Atheists say.
Is partial true, however we don't block what you say.
I personally still consider it, however it doesn't sway my mind.
However I am pretty sure @Ceroria(an example for now) didn't get mad at anyone for not getting his point, or call anyone stupid, which most Atheists typically call Christians stupid.
that necro post though :p

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know this is necro'd but I'd love to continue the discussion just because I'm much more educated on the topic now. (Probably from reading Richard Carrier)
Ceroria no lock pls

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys! This thread will be locked for necro-posting. This is when you reply to threads that have not been active for around 30 days or above. Please refrain from doing this, because it is possible to have an actual punishment for doing it constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci