• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And 28 pages later, this is what it has come to:

The atheists asking the theists for evidence

and the theists telling the atheists it's just their beliefs and they don't have a solid piece of evidence

That's the problem with debating about God: nobody can 100% prove that he does or does not exist.
It's an unfalsifiable proposition.
Therefore it can't be substantiated and therefore does not manifest.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Could anyone please give a good argument or some real evidence for the existence of God. There are 29 pages and not one single person can defend their case against science, reason and logic. Every argument and so called "evidence" has been demolished to pieces. Im waiting.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Could anyone please give a good argument or some real evidence for the existence of God. There are 29 pages and not one single person can defend their case against science, reason and logic. Every argument and so called "evidence" has been demolished to pieces. Im waiting.
u cant prove he doesnt exist lol didnt i tell u this thread was pointless

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
u cant prove he doesnt exist lol didnt i tell u this thread was pointless
If you can't give evidence of Gods existence, then why would you believe? It would only be pointless if it didn't have a point to get to. This thread has showed that there is no evidence for God or any religion or else someone would have brought up one.
This read doesn't go very far because everything religious people say is debunked. Of corse you can't prove he doesn't exist, he isn't real.
You can't disprove things that aren't real but you can find something else that makes sense and has evidence. There is no evidence for Unicorns and you can't disprove them but do you believe in them? Should we all believe in things that are made up and has absolutely no evidence.
Im not here to prove God doesn't exist, because you can't. Im here to see if people have evidence for what they believe. If you can't prove he does exist then why do you believe?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
If you can't give evidence of Gods existence, then why would you believe? It would only be pointless if it didn't have a point to get to. This thread has showed that there is no evidence for God or any religion or else someone would have brought up one.
This read doesn't go very far because everything religious people say is debunked. Of corse you can't prove he doesn't exist, he isn't real.
You can't disprove things that aren't real but you can find something else that makes sense and has evidence. There is no evidence for Unicorns and you can't disprove them but do you believe in them? Should we all believe in things that are made up and has absolutely no evidence.
Im not here to prove God doesn't exist, because you can't. Im here to see if people have evidence for what they believe. If you can't prove he does exist then why do you believe?
Yeah everything teenagers know about god is enough for you to give up on religion, how about you talk to a priest and debate him he will have answers.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah everything teenagers know about god is enough for you to give up on religion, how about you talk to a priest and debate him he will have answers.
Actually I have debated my school priest and religion teacher. They couldn't give my answers for many of my questions and plain out denied real facts. He ended the debate with "Well, just have faith". A priest can't even argue against logic and science.

If you cant even support your believe or give evidence for it, then why do you even believe it! I would want to know everything about the religion I am trying to support. If you think your religion is real, maybe you should know almost everything about it. Religion doesn't seem like something you blindly choose. If your religion claims to know everything about the universe, maybe you should find out if it is accurate and why it claims to be accurate.

What point are you trying to argue? For me to stop asking people why they believe what they do and what is your evidence. Why do I need to ask a priest? Its your religion, maybe you should learn it. If you can't defend your religion, then why do you believe it?

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually I have debated my school priest and religion teacher. They couldn't give my answers for many of my questions and plain out denied real facts. He ended the debate with "Well, just have faith". A priest can't even argue against logic and science.

If you cant even support your believe or give evidence for it, then why do you even believe it! I would want to know everything about the religion I am trying to support. If you think your religion is real, maybe you should know almost everything about it. Religion doesn't seem like something you blindly choose. If your religion claims to know everything about the universe, maybe you should find out if it is accurate and why it claims to be accurate.

What point are you trying to argue? For me to stop asking people why they believe what they do and what is your evidence. Why do I need to ask a priest? Its your religion, maybe you should learn it. If you can't defend your religion, then why do you believe it?
☐ Not rekt Rekt Really Rekt Tyrannosaurus Rekt Cash4Rekt.com Grapes of Rekt Ship Rekt Rekt markes the spot Caught rekt handed The Rekt Side Story Singin' In The Rekt Painting The Roses Rekt Rekt Van Winkle Parks and Rekt Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King Star Trekt The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air A Game of Rekt Rektflix Rekt it like it's hot RektBox 360 The Rekt-men School Of Rekt I am Fire, I am Rekt Rekt and Roll Professor Rekt Catcher in the Rekt Rekt-22 Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince Great Rektspectations Paper Scissors Rekt RektCraft Grand Rekt Auto V Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt Rekt It Ralph Left 4 Rekt www.rekkit.com Pokemon: Fire Rekt The Shawshank Rektemption The Rektfather The Rekt Knight Fiddler on the Rekt The Rekt Files The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt Forrekt Gump The Silence of the Rekts The Green Rekt Gladirekt Spirekted Away Terminator 2: Rektment Day The Rekt Knight Rises The Rekt King REKT-E Citizen Rekt Requiem for a Rekt REKT TO REKT ass to ass Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt Braverekt Batrekt Begins 2001: A Rekt Odyssey The Wolf of Rekt Street Rekt's Labyrinth 12 Years a Rekt Gravirekt Finding Rekt The Arekters There Will Be Rekt Christopher Rektellston Hachi: A Rekt Tale The Rekt Ultimatum Shrekt Rektal Exam Rektium for a Dream www.Trekt.tv Erektile Dysfunction

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
☐ Not rekt Rekt Really Rekt Tyrannosaurus Rekt Cash4Rekt.com Grapes of Rekt Ship Rekt Rekt markes the spot Caught rekt handed The Rekt Side Story Singin' In The Rekt Painting The Roses Rekt Rekt Van Winkle Parks and Rekt Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King Star Trekt The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air A Game of Rekt Rektflix Rekt it like it's hot RektBox 360 The Rekt-men School Of Rekt I am Fire, I am Rekt Rekt and Roll Professor Rekt Catcher in the Rekt Rekt-22 Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince Great Rektspectations Paper Scissors Rekt RektCraft Grand Rekt Auto V Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt Rekt It Ralph Left 4 Rekt www.rekkit.com Pokemon: Fire Rekt The Shawshank Rektemption The Rektfather The Rekt Knight Fiddler on the Rekt The Rekt Files The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt Forrekt Gump The Silence of the Rekts The Green Rekt Gladirekt Spirekted Away Terminator 2: Rektment Day The Rekt Knight Rises The Rekt King REKT-E Citizen Rekt Requiem for a Rekt REKT TO REKT ass to ass Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt Braverekt Batrekt Begins 2001: A Rekt Odyssey The Wolf of Rekt Street Rekt's Labyrinth 12 Years a Rekt Gravirekt Finding Rekt The Arekters There Will Be Rekt Christopher Rektellston Hachi: A Rekt Tale The Rekt Ultimatum Shrekt Rektal Exam Rektium for a Dream www.Trekt.tv Erektile Dysfunction
What the hell it that? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci